Fiat: Panda Express [EVENT]

2»

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    @hutch Next Time you change requirement in a Running event, make an ingame message to all !

Maxing not needed and now useless cars and using an easy to Beat hand a whole day sucks ! You cant change the requirement without informing all those that have entered already. Doublecheck your events before you launch them... Not the first time messing things up like this 
    Did you not read the thread when you posted your smurfing hand yesterday?
  • VatumaVatuma Posts: 20 ✭✭
    We didn't change requirements during the event. There was a caching error that prevented the correct, intended requirements from showing.

Apologies for this, as I understand you upgraded cars you didn't need to upgrade. We don't want this to happen, and we're working towards a fix to prevent this happening in future releases.
    Well, this happens in every game but companies that care about users give some compensation for the inconvenience. This costs nothing to you but users feel that you are really sorry this happened. 
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We didn't change requirements during the vevent. There was a caching error that prevented the correct, intended requirements from showing.

Apologies for this, as I understand you upgraded cars you didn't need to upgrade. We don't want this to happen, and we're working towards a fix to prevent this happening in future releases.
    Not only from showing... i definitly had to use 4 Fiat ! 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    We didn't change requirements during the vevent. There was a caching error that prevented the correct, intended requirements from showing.

Not only from showing... i definitely had to use 4 Fiat ! 
    You had to upgrade two additional Super Rares at most.  It's not like you spent fuse food on an Ultra Rare or above.