For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1192193195197198269

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My instincts tell me 1st one to 969 2nd one 699
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many 033s that only win less than 3 tracks tho then am like meh
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Anybody tested this one? My is currently sitting 669.


    Question is: does it beat the de zir? 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭

    greddy said:
    Anybody tested this one? My is currently sitting 669.


    699 end at 5.0 98. dont have it to get times, only raced it.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

    greddy said:
    Anybody tested this one? My is currently sitting 669.


    699 end at 5.0 98. dont have it to get times, only raced it.
    I fused mine all the way to 969, it just needs the final upgrades, but I can do it and provide some times if need be. I have a second one at 669 too. :) Anyone with a 699 already?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    greddy said:
    Anybody tested this one? My is currently sitting 669.


    Question is: does it beat the de zir? 
    Did some testing on the standard dry standing slalom. My 969 Clio does not beat the DeZir. It ties with the black Megane though, and ends 157/4.9/97.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing beats the DeZir it's the new Honda beat 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Nothing beats the DeZir it's the new Honda beat 
    Well the green Caterham and the Lotus 340R does, but still, the DeZir is pretty impressive. I mean it even beats the DS Survolt (969, 174/3.9/99), and some 333 legends as well. Still talking about slalom ofc.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it beat the DeZir on any of the non weight based twistys? Twisty circuit/road or karting circuit?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it beat the DeZir on any of the non weight based twistys? Twisty circuit/road or karting circuit?
    Nope, DeZir wins 'em all. DeZir even wins standing fast circuit.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Does it beat the DeZir on any of the non weight based twistys? Twisty circuit/road or karting circuit?
    Nope, DeZir wins 'em all. DeZir even wins standing fast circuit.
    Oh, that sucks... So this will just be useful for UR events then, or if you're like me and refuse to have the same car in the same tune more then once which means i'll only have 3 tunes DeZirs :P
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    medium height .... ? 


    Low RQ off road dragger? Or off road handling  ? 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    medium height .... ? 


    Low RQ off road dragger? Or off road handling  ? 
    The Lil Red Express was beating the rare Mercedes up the hill in the most recent 70’s event
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooooh 330 it is 
  • SprungGeoduckSprungGeoduck Posts: 68 ✭✭✭
    Doing up an RQ13 Chevy Tru and RQ22 Camaro SS Coupe. 699 or 969 for each?
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    I finally pulled a Ecsort Rally Spec! It’s my first one. Is 969 the best tune for it?



    Furthermore, I want to tune two of these Buicks. Should I do both 303?


  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    Doing up an RQ13 Chevy Tru and RQ22 Camaro SS Coupe. 699 or 969 for each?
    I have a 699 Camaro SS and I've won a few races against 969s, can't tell you which tracks but I remember thinking 699 is probably best for most tracks. The Tru I've tuned 969 being it's a low rq car.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, the Dezir. Any advice on tunes? Heart says 699, head says 969.... 


  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    So, the Dezir. Any advice on tunes? Heart says 699, head says 969.... 


    969 should win the most, had seen 699 winning some.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely 969 1st 699 2nd on DeZir
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks both. I’ll think I’ll go 969 and 669 for now... 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody tested DS Survolt or Megane trophy 969 vs 699 yet? 
  • 0171801718 Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    Hi,

    so my Land Rover 5.0 V8 is at 966.
    Should i go for 996 or 969?
    I think I would prefer 969, as my 4wd all surface garage is not strong (rq21: tahoe, rq20: BMW PHEV, Trailblazer, RQ19 CX-9, Outlander PHEV, Evoque); The Land Rover beats all of them in drags anyway.

    If this is the wrong spot to post it, please point me to the right one; I have been searching but didn't find it.

    Cheers!
    1718
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Hi,

    so my Land Rover 5.0 V8 is at 966.
    Should i go for 996 or 969?
    I think I would prefer 969, as my 4wd all surface garage is not strong (rq21: tahoe, rq20: BMW PHEV, Trailblazer, RQ19 CX-9, Outlander PHEV, Evoque); The Land Rover beats all of them in drags anyway.

    If this is the wrong spot to post it, please point me to the right one; I have been searching but didn't find it.

    Cheers!
    1718
    While a 969 Land Rover may be better for drags than any of your other UR 4WD all-surface cars, it certainly won't beat all the other player's 996 Land Rovers, as I believe that is the most common tune for that car. So I'd say 996 for your first Land Rover, and then you may do a 969 if you ever pull another one.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    01718 said:
    Hi,

    so my Land Rover 5.0 V8 is at 966.
    Should i go for 996 or 969?
    I think I would prefer 969, as my 4wd all surface garage is not strong (rq21: tahoe, rq20: BMW PHEV, Trailblazer, RQ19 CX-9, Outlander PHEV, Evoque); The Land Rover beats all of them in drags anyway.

    If this is the wrong spot to post it, please point me to the right one; I have been searching but didn't find it.

    Cheers!
    1718
    While a 969 Land Rover may be better for drags than any of your other UR 4WD all-surface cars, it certainly won't beat all the other player's 996 Land Rovers, as I believe that is the most common tune for that car. So I'd say 996 for your first Land Rover, and then you may do a 969 if you ever pull another one.
    Definitely 996 on your first one. Doesn't amtter your 4wd all surface is weak, a land rover 969 wouldn't make it stronger and you lose a powerfull drag 4wd.
    I have a second one sitting at 966 for months, still didn't find any good reason to go for 969.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    Which is best tune for mitsubishi lancer evo IV just downgraded from epic to UR? 969 or 699?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    rei348 said:
    Which is best tune for mitsubishi lancer evo IV just downgraded from epic to UR? 969 or 699?
    it's close to 50/50, I would say.
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

    How to finish this little lighty Boi?
Sign In or Register to comment.