Server errors

rei348rei348 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭
Am I the only one who gets server error every time I play?
I normally use 10-15 tickets in a row, and I get at least 1 server error each time... Sometimes I lose 3 or 4 tickets for this error. 
It's frustrating to me that I am f2p, I cannot imagine how should be for people who spend money and lose events for this...

Comments

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭✭
    I just spent 5 days in United Arab Emirates.
    The game was perfect! No server errors in 5 days, every time I sent a command that includes a dialogue with the server (upgrade car, start race, open pack... everything) it was super fast! 
    InItaly I always, ALWAYS,  have to wait from 2 to 5 seconds when it doesn't crash. And it doesn't change if I use home wifi (I have fiber optic gigabit), 4G, 3G...

So the conclusion is... Whatever is the server to which I connect from Italy, is ****!
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have server error problems, but the Top Drives servers are really slow for me, regardless of the place I connect to. Is it just me?
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    I think 8.0 is remarkable slower, server errors happen mostly with the free upgrades
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think 8.0 is remarkable slower, server errors happen mostly with the free upgrades
    Yeah agreed. Loading the game from closed takes like twice as long now and 'waking' the game after my phone has been in standby takes ages to load in again. Server errors are more frequent, especially on free upgrades when the game has been open for a while.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Yeah agreed. Loading the game from closed takes like twice as long now and 'waking' the game after my phone has been in standby takes ages to load in again. Server errors are more frequent, especially on free upgrades when the game has been open for a while.
    is your account connected to Facebook? My app was always super slow but since I disconnected it works fluently ...If hutch would now only provide an option to upload IG a profile picture I would be happy.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AS occasionally cannot see beyond today’s events. Sometimes the prelim and tomorrow’s daily flashes up but since the start of today’s “sun” event more often they’re not there
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    AS occasionally cannot see beyond today’s events. Sometimes the prelim and tomorrow’s daily flashes up but since the start of today’s “sun” event more often they’re not there
    The usual Monday server errors incoming then.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Sharpening pitchfork* Monday riots are oh so fun
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    always server errors... bah..
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    game is lagging. squeezed my smurf hands into the daily, took several attempts. good to see you @Huskic69
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me in! I finished 10th I want my french renaissance CF
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant enter too , prob a little maintenance ?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you lost a lot of $$ with this server errors..every time bad..
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    App performance seems to have decreased a lot with PL8.0, now we’re back to server errors at the end of big events 👎
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 707 ✭✭✭✭
    This is not ok. 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No server errors on my end, must be a regional thing
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    servor error on my last ticket....
    from this, no connexion
    Android France

I have many cars in spool which will be lost in few minutes....
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    European server here, server errors constantly currently 
  • CRO747CRO747 Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    I've also got heavy server problems, can't get into weekly events and about the SCG event, my rewards were in holding pool
    Android, Croatia
    edited April 2019
    Same here... no way to connect since end of event... These servers are ****!
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    UK SERVER MUST BE DOWN....get get past fetching garage profile

I tried also with vpn tunnel from India to go through Asia server... nothing...
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compensation for people on uk server
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very poor. I was going to put real money in for FR CFs, but what’s the point when the app crashes so much? 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uk here. Game froze at event end. Couldnt get back in game after. Had to vpn travel to Canada to access the game.
    We don't need any new update, new cars, new anything... We need a reliable server!
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’ll reset the cash tomorrow morning, no worries