TVR Cerbera 12 nerf

PimPim Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
I was looking forward to the top speed and 0-60 corrections/improvements announced for 8.0, and they look good on the face of the card: 
- from 232mph to 242 mph (at 1.3)
- from 3.3s to 2.8s

However, the new times are actually worse than before:
- 1 mile: 26.03s vs 25.50s before
- test bowl: 211mph vs 221mph before

Whatever uses it had are not applicable anymore, a shame for such a nice prize car. Can we revert to the old stats/performance in 8.5?

Comments

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about 1/4 , 1/2 mile , speed track ? That is weird better top speed and lower test bowl time 🤔🤔🤔
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pim said:
    I was looking forward to the top speed and 0-60 corrections/improvements announced for 8.0, and they look good on the face of the card: 
    - from 232mph to 242 mph (at 1.3)
    - from 3.3s to 2.8s

However, the new times are actually worse than before:
    - 1 mile: 26.03s vs 25.50s before
    - test bowl: 211mph vs 221mph before

Whatever uses it had are not applicable anymore, a shame for such a nice prize car. Can we revert to the old stats/performance in 8.5?
    That’s still a great test bowl speed and a pretty good 1 mile time. I agree that the improvement of stats shouldn’t decrease performance. Saying that the car is now useless though would be inaccurate. I rarely saw it used before the changes
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next update they will just change it back to the old performance, all done then 
  • avaamondeavaamonde Posts: 9
    Sinceramente, se lo han cargado, antes era más parecido a la realidad de tvr, un 0-100 no tan bueno, pero después... agárrese quien pueda. Y sí, antes de la actualización era más rápido a 1m, a 1/2m y en anillo de pruebas.
  • stvhanstvhan Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    edited April 6
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With so much wheelspin and i presume without lunch control you can expect TVR to win against McLaren :wink:
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    stvhan said:
    Well that's because it got "buffed" duh..