Lack of events.

LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
I’m not really one to complain but can we have some more events? Only seems to be the Fiat one starting tomorrow which fills me with doom already as I know what to expect. 

Maybe the qualifiers/prelims from a few weeks ago have raised my expectations (yes I know) but there just seems little to do, I was always of the perception this was down to the load on the servers being too much but that isn’t an issue it seems. 

No new CF event starting last night? Is that the norm when a tri-series prelim starts?

It was mentioned in another thread also the lack of events with really good prize structures, when was the last one? I honestly can’t remember. 

I’m not asking for miracles or 6 events on at the same time, just more than we’re getting.

Please. 

Thanks.  

Comments

• UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I too need my dose of dopamine 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    quickfire events?
    please?
    just ones that will last 24 hrs. funny and unusual requirements.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will probably be an event starting today. There's always a new event starting every day. And yes, the last prize car event structure must have raised everybody's expectations, because 3 or 4 events at a time was quite ordinary before that.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess we should wait till clubs release. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pl9 is inbound 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Pl9 is inbound 
    Adding 179 new cars
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they are probably working on setting up a big event using FR cars & the new mountain area (assuming it was added in PL8), and trying to get it just right. 

In the meantine a bog standard Rare or Uncommon event would be good for some testing of new PL8 cars etc. 

I do miss those one off special events like city of gold & the Christmas one too tho. Maybe we’ll get an Easter one? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No new CF event starting last night? Is that the norm when a tri-series prelim starts?
    I thought these only appeared the day after the previous tri-series ended?  We saw one last Monday and we should see another next Monday.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I thought these only appeared the day after the previous tri-series ended?  We saw one last Monday and we should see another next Monday.
    Not sure tbh. Should still have at the very least one CF event a week out with tri-series, without even arguing the point every event should be CF prize. 
    This lack of events might mean that some serious **** is coming.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    This coming Sunday for the next one
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I think they are probably working on setting up a big event using FR cars & the new mountain area (assuming it was added in PL8), and trying to get it just right. 

In the meantine a bog standard Rare or Uncommon event would be good for some testing of new PL8 cars etc. 

I do miss those one off special events like city of gold & the Christmas one too tho. Maybe we’ll get an Easter one? 
    There trying to come up with events that will require the most upgrading of new cars and how to set up card packs too charge you the most to achieve them upgrades .

It's quite complicated stuff 
    HeissRod said:
    This coming Sunday for the next one
    Well it’s not good enough. 
    Ozzman said:
    Does anyone else besides me wonder what happened to low RQ events? I mean really low RQ, like common or uncommon events. I've been collecting event data since the 1st of February, so for more than two months. Since then we had 73 events (not counting dailies). Out of those 73 events 40 had an RQ limit of 100 or above. The lowest RQ limit was 40 (one event), and we only had 4 events with an RQ limit of 60 or below. There used to be a lot more like these, or am I mistaken? I really miss the Formula Fun events too, we used to have more of those as well.
    Thank the lord they have stopped low low RQ events, until Hutch bite the bullet and change these ceramic 2 day events to 24hrs I’d happily never see an RQ 30 etc event again, 2 days of the same hands full of fiat pandas and Allegros against each other, no thanks. 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    So @LittleEnosBurdette was right after all ?

I think at this point we all lowered our expectations, but lesser active events and a disapointing update doesn't really motivate to play this game in an active way (where is the teamplay we are all waiting for? 150 days between updates and only cowing up with some french cars and no teamplay added after all seems a bit disapointing to me)
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    We need common events 
    We need plastic packs 
    More so .... we need a common event for a carbon 

Just sayin
    But instead we get epic events for ceramics 🤦🏻‍♂️
    bobdylan said:
    We need common events 
    We need plastic packs 
    More so .... we need a common event for a carbon 

Just sayin
    But instead we get epic events for ceramics 🤦🏻‍♂️
    and they sell carbon fibres for it
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, more low RQ events for the people, they’re fun!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Does anyone else besides me wonder what happened to low RQ events? I mean really low RQ, like common or uncommon events. I've been collecting event data since the 1st of February, so for more than two months. Since then we had 73 events (not counting dailies). Out of those 73 events 40 had an RQ limit of 100 or above. The lowest RQ limit was 40 (one event), and we only had 4 events with an RQ limit of 60 or below. There used to be a lot more like these, or am I mistaken? I really miss the Formula Fun events too, we used to have more of those as well.

I wasn't a fan of the really low rq events but i do like formula fun with an rq limit of around >70. A good mix of E - C tier cars allow loads of variety. 

The last FF was a tad dull cos we were basically limited to 4wd std cars. Still look forward to the next one though
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Lack of fun also

I live my last days on the game

I play it for 1 year. I won most of little event because i keep and upgrade each car. It s not possible anymore, rq limit event disapear...

Bye bye top drives players, see you running...

It was difficult but now it will be impossible.

No prize car in my garage playing 8h a day.

Bye again
  • DannyDanny Posts: 623 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

Bye again

no prize car in your garage? After a year of playing? You must have been doing something wrong
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Is there really only the Prelim and the Daily at the moment or have the Asian servers (messed) up again?
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
    Danny said:
    hifichris said:

Bye again

no prize car in your garage? After a year of playing? You must have been doing something wrong
    I have 4 rovers and 10 smart sorry
    That s all
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Lack of fun also

I live my last days on the game

I play it for 1 year. I won most of little event because i keep and upgrade each car. It s not possible anymore, rq limit event disapear...

Bye bye top drives players, see you running...

You talking of 30Rq limit events?
    Every event is limited...Every finals are limited
    No i speak about rq14 event
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    No i speak about rq14 event
    Off road event tonight.Something for you ;)