For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Not sure where else to ask this but as I now have these 2 in my garage I'm a little confused. Has it already been discussed why (with both at 333) the RS version has a lower RQ than the non RS. Given that the RS is 2 years newer, quicker 0-60, better handling and 10kg lighter. It just seems strange, I'll have to run them on some test tracks to find out what's happening.

While the RS has good midrange, I think the non-RS has great midrange
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok so the RS should win more on short twisty stuff and the non RS should theoretically win on drags, fast circuits and maybe rolling starts. I'll test in a bit.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The RS don't have mra.. very poor mra!!!
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    It’s better than some other legends for sure. Compared to other Porsches it’s not that great, but overall it’s decent
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Corrections noted

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/6768/2015-porsche-gt3-rs/p1?new=1
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    969 or 699?

• UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 220 ✭✭✭
    969 or 699?

699 all the way unless something changed drastically lately.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Just pulled this in a ceramic, not quite the green monster I was after but I'm extremely happy with it. I've searched this thread and haven't come up with a conclusive answer, any thoughts on best tune for RQ25 Porsche 911 GT2. I know its a great dragger, but was considering going 699...

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Nacho101 said:
    Just pulled this in a ceramic, not quite the green monster I was after but I'm extremely happy with it. I've searched this thread and haven't come up with a conclusive answer, any thoughts on best tune for RQ25 Porsche 911 GT2. I know its a great dragger, but was considering going 699...

It is a decent dragger but if you lack twisty Porsches in that RQ range, definitely go 699. It gives you the best balance of capability on twisty tracks while still being better than 969 on drags.

Plus it has one more handling point at 699 (97) than 969 (96) so it looks better too! :D
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh was thinking the same... needed that extra reassurance :D Thanks  @O__VER
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Yeh was thinking the same... needed that extra reassurance :D Thanks  @O__VER
    699 beats 969 on everything apart from drags, including fast circuit. At least it did pre 8.0
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody got this? Is it good?

And yes. I do have 57 spare slots. (I might want to sell those for gold)
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

Poor midrange compared to the comparable  Porsche spider 550 thing.  Might be useful for 1950's events tho lol
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercedes AMG S55. Looks like a 996?

• joel24joel24 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Mercedes AMG S55. Looks like a 996?

Yes amazing midrange. 996 it is.
    Caterham Superlight R500 I have one at 699, should i do my second 969? I know 699 used to be super dominant but not sure now?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Caterham Superlight R500 I have one at 699, should i do my second 969? I know 699 used to be super dominant but not sure now?
    969 used to edge a couple tracks but it might be worth a re-test since @timbut found there has been some slight rounding changes. 
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    before 969 and 699 tied on slalom, now 969 might win, need to test 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    How many upgrades does a 620r need to beat the superlight on slalom? 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    My 620R is 639 right now and it doesn’t beat the superlight on slalom 👎 hoping to get it to 669 very soon.

it does win on the faster tracks tho. 
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Schmidti said:
    My 620R is 639 right now and it doesn’t beat the superlight on slalom 👎 hoping to get it to 669 very soon.

it does win on the faster tracks tho. 
    Ok... Let's hope for no slalom then.
    Anyone have the stats for a McLaren F1 LM at 699 and 969 please? I was thinking that 699 would be best as its the lightest of the McLarens. 
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 55
    Can anyone tell me if these are worth keeping? I feel like the Peugeot and TVR are pretty much fuse material esp. Since i already have a Tuscan convertible but im unsure if the others are worth keeping.
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Can anyone tell me if these are worth keeping? I feel like the Peugeot and TVR are pretty much fuse material esp. Since i already have a Tuscan convertible but im unsure if the others are worth keeping.
    I'd keep the Peugeot for now cuz of the French reniasece tag.

The S400 hl is a bit heavy but can keep up with other std Tyre ultras . But I'll fuse.

Let's not talk about the taurus.

The x3 is pretty good because of its light weight. I'd keep that.

The tvr has no midrange. But it might be good for low rq hairpins.

The S4 is a good 90s car with abs & tc. Id keep the s4
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

Not tested this yet but for a standard tyre car I think it looks a world beater at rq15
  • JPintoJPinto Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Need a bit of advice here... I was lucky enough to earn two legendary McLarens within the same year, but...both are the same, two McLaren F1 GT.
    The problem is, I really need money, to upgrade some cars and try some luck with ceramics (I'm still lacking several "must have" cars, and so far I'm not getting any luck with those, starting with any Audi above A class...I only own the S1 and it's not enough), $300.000 would really come in handy, but of course, selling a McLaren F1 GT, even though I have two...seems a bit wrong. Until now, having both hasn't really made a big difference in most events, and that doesn't help me choosing.
    What you would do? Keep both, or sell one?

• kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    JPinto said:
    Need a bit of advice here... I was lucky enough to earn two legendary McLarens within the same year, but...both are the same, two McLaren F1 GT.
    The problem is, I really need money, to upgrade some cars and try some luck with ceramics (I'm still lacking several "must have" cars, and so far I'm not getting any luck with those, starting with any Audi above A class...I only own the S1 and it's not enough), $300.000 would really come in handy, but of course, selling a McLaren F1 GT, even though I have two...seems a bit wrong. Until now, having both hasn't really made a big difference in most events, and that doesn't help me choosing.

Dont sold ur legendary's,they will come in handy in aone events,i sold my caimpaign mclaren and got trash for cash.
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    JPinto said:

Keep it or fuse it but never sell it! You will get money too easily to waste a legendary, imho.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't sell or fuse the S cars... take it.. can be useful!!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JPinto said:

if there's an event where a single f1 gt is useful then two have a good chance of dominating a bracket.