• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's the situation in the eu bracket?
    432 here
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this bracket?
  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    mals said:
    Someone in this group to work as a Team?

Hey nice to have another forumer join us! I'm ign Braden binstock and we also have @S3XY with us who is ign Bob Bao. We'll avoid you. 
    @binner and @mals I just got in this bracket too (Sam MacLean).
    Happy to work with you guys if there's space :smile:  
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 544 ✭✭✭✭
    pSik said:
    binner said:
    mals said:

Hey nice to have another forumer join us! I'm ign Braden binstock and we also have @S3XY with us who is ign Bob Bao. We'll avoid you. 
    Yeah I saw you get in, happy to try help out if can 
  • pSikpSik Member Posts: 69 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    pSik said:
    binner said:
    mals said:

Yeah I saw you get in, happy to try help out if can 
    You seem bored up there, should use some worse cars to try to be competitive :wink:
    Also known as cars better than I have lol.
  • DabigpDabigp Member Posts: 604 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    joel24 said:
    @Dabigp ; you're at 4th? That's an op hand for sure. Avoid us plz. @Jay is first. 
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    guys we should start to rotate...the player in 1st is unbeatable, so the player in 7th is the guy to beat...
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @Dabigp ; you're at 4th? That's an op hand for sure. Avoid us plz. @Jay is first. 
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    guys we should start to rotate...the player in 1st is unbeatable, so the player in 7th is the guy to beat...
    Guys hit me if u need, I don’t have a T1 hand. I’m happy with T2 so if u need to push me down to reach other players, I don’t mind
  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    Using up my tickets as the time of typing. I will let the other guys know as well.
    edited April 28
    @Nacho101 ok dude ill try to keep you upon us, need to reach you first tho to feed you wins
    edited April 28
    Dabigp said:
    @Nacho101 ok dude ill try to keep you upon us, need to reach you first tho to feed you wins
    Thx bro... I’ll see if I can push up but like I said I’m happy with T2 so Don’t compromise your own positions for my sake... I would expect some stiffer competition to rock up at some point.

edit: couple of guys above me now for u to hit
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 473 ✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    1st is @Jay
    edited April 28
    Nacho101 said:
    Dabigp said:
    Thx bro... I’ll see if I can push up but like I said I’m happy with T2 so Don’t compromise your own positions for my sake... I would expect some stiffer competition to rock up at some point.

Fed you 5 wins now...will see if Ill be able to feed more, need to watch out for strong new joiners tho
    go ahead and beat my bad ghost now if you are able to!
    Dabigp said:
    Nacho101 said:
    Dabigp said:

Fed you 5 wins now...will see if Ill be able to feed more, need to watch out for strong new joiners tho
    go ahead and beat my bad ghost now if you are able to!
    I saw that, your a legend. Very grateful. Picked a couple wins off guys below as well. I’m fusing my epic so will be MIA for 4 hours. Yeh I’m surprised at quality of hands below us so keep an eye out for bigger hands coming up. If that happens do not feed me wins... just push up. Thx again
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    baest said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    1st is @Jay
    Deleted
    Post edited by 43MK4 on
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 285 ✭✭✭
    Anyone here?
    baest said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    1st is @Jay
    Hi guys, I just joined your bracket. TD54142.
    currently around place 8 after 5 tickets. Gonna avoid forumers.
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    @[email protected] haha ok u r supi. I have been wondering. I see u a lot. will.avoid u.from now on. I am in the same group as you in the final. 55493, lets work together cheers mate.
    Doupao said:
    Dabigp said:
    joel24 said:
    @AdxRE @Nacho101  
    @[email protected] haha ok u r supi. I have been wondering. I see u a lot. will.avoid u.from now on. I am in the same group as you in the final. 55493, lets work together cheers mate.
    @dabigp @doupao hi guys, looks like we are in same bracket. I’m 54142, let’s cooperate!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Anyone here?
    Cruising topdrives is @plain333
  • JeroenJeroen Member Posts: 29 ✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I’m not sure who all the forumers are in here, so please let me know and I’ll try to avoid you!

Will Skinner 
    Jeroen Oosterink. @James_Pearce; what hand are you playing? Since I'm 7th at the moment I can't see it.
  • PW2PW2 Member Posts: 54
    Any friendlies in here? 

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeroen said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I’m not sure who all the forumers are in here, so please let me know and I’ll try to avoid you!

Will Skinner 
    Jeroen Oosterink. @James_Pearce; what hand are you playing? Since I'm 7th at the moment I can't see it.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our EU bracket now has 480 runners...
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ours has 338 runners and riders. 
    Hi guys in Asia bracket top8. Looks like we are all forumers in top 8 now. Let’s try to make a gap and keep it that way!

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 2 players with 10-0.... hope they don't have great hand... it will be hard in last hour with ticket buying and 120 free spots too!!
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    There are 2 players with 10-0.... hope they don't have great hand... it will be hard in last hour with ticket buying and 120 free spots too!!
    It’s pretty easy to get to the teens undefeated, I wouldn’t worry yet