General Discussion

So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I'm hoping for a repeat, that I already have, so I can have a few weeks of calm.   :D
    Your wish is granted - Jag Project 8 repeat
    Damn. I quite liked being one of the few people left with a Project 8.

Wish they'd repeat the Range Rover SVR at the same time like last time round.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm hoping for a repeat, that I already have, so I can have a few weeks of calm.   :D
    Your wish is granted - Jag Project 8 repeat
    Damn. I quite liked being one of the few people left with a Project 8.

Wish they'd repeat the Range Rover SVR at the same time like last time round.
    I hate these days, 9th position on both events lol
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the first prize car that was given out? What's other people's oldest?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know the first prize car that was given out? What's other people's oldest?
    First round of Pikes Peak might be it? I can't remember myself
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was the TVR
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A while back, when I researched past prize car history, the oldest post I could find that referenced a prize car was the Hummer H3T from 09/21/17.  This was a tier two prize in an event, before cars were labeled as prize cars.  The BMW M3 GTS was given away as a tier one prize the next day (09/22/17), so that could be the first prize car given away as a tier one prize.
    @HeissRod Sorry I was thinking about a Legendary prize car 😉
    Antoun said:
    The first Legendary to be given away was the Pikes Peak on 10/22/17.
    HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    Thanks @HeissRod ; ;)
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    @HeissRod you’re like the TD Lorekeeper or something... are you librarian in RL? Always so meticulous 
    Ultimate said:
    HeissRod said:
    Antoun said:
    @HeissRod you’re like the TD Lorekeeper or something... are you librarian in RL? Always so meticulous 
    LOL.  No, just meticulous.  I'm one of those players that likes to do 100% of everything in a game + I played a lot of RPGs growing up, so I tracked a lot of information in games.
    I loved RPGs, but I tended to go for the mindless dual-wielding brutes who preferred close combat, brains optional.
    Is there a treasure chest, which requires 5+ hours of exploration/grinding in order to get, but which will only marginally make your character stronger?  I'm in!
    And then the RNG drops you an epic weapon and makes it all worth it.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    And then the RNG drops you an epic weapon and makes it all worth it.
    I hate those rq23 battle axes!
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    LOL.  No, just meticulous.  I'm one of those players that likes to do 100% of everything in a game + I played a lot of RPGs growing up, so I tracked a lot of information in games.
    Maybe we should publish some of this info somewhere for us to maintain, other stuff such as event history which people keep, update info, etc.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 17
    Moog said:
    HeissRod said:
    Maybe we should publish some of this info somewhere for us to maintain, other stuff such as event history which people keep, update info, etc.
    I think that we should gather the information, encode it, split it into five separate elements, and save each element in a holocron, disguised as an everyday object, and one each given to the five forumers with the highest post count who will be responsible for its safekeeping.

Or yeah, just publish it on here. 
    I'll work on getting a shared google doc up.  Maybe it can be stickied here.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18
    It's a bit early, I know but after seeing the P1 GTR twice in the Weekly Challenge, could this be a sign?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bit early, I know but after seeing the P1 GTR twice in the Weekly Challenge, could this be a sign?
    What a tease, I thought I was seeing double!

I was thinking the same. Maybe not the next to come, but it should arrive soon, maybe before june...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    I was thinking the same. Maybe not the next to come, but it should arrive soon, maybe before june...
    It's not the first time it was featured in the challenge  Could mean nothing
    It took nearly 6 months for the Scuderia to drop as a prize car, after seeing it in the challenge.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any inside knowledge, predictions or guesses?

We’ve had 2 Legendaries back to back, with one being a re-run, so I think it’ll be an Epic that we haven’t had before, which means....
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hope in other re run... the metro is epic and it will be great try to win it!!
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Any inside knowledge, predictions or guesses?

We’ve had 2 Legendaries back to back, with one being a re-run, so I think it’ll be an Epic that we haven’t had before, which means....
    Maybe, just maybe... the R.S. 01?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m hoping for the Volvo BTCC or the NSX-R although I have no food or gold, so I’d quite like a re-run again too
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the 8C Competizione, with a smaller prize car event running alongside awarding the Alfa SZ...
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing it’ll be an epic, hoping for one of these. 

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, Volvo.