5X.
GERMAN.
SALOONS.

no 5x italian saloons either

Comments

• TimButTimBut ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I AGREE 

PLEASE STOP MILKING US

STOP ABUSING THOSE SALOONS, AT LEAST LET IT BE JUST SALOONS, NOT COUNTRY SPECIFIED. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this beautiful prize car requirements are awful. no competition only last min joining for many players.
  • mikesmikes ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just don't see anyway short of a RQ limit that five RQ30 Audi S8 Plus won't dominate if it is German Saloon X5. Is there anywhere they lose? Maybe a wet track against a maxed standard tire Epic?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    You all complained about lack of audi events, now you got it and still complaining. 
    I was perfectly fine without them, for some reason everyone seems to be rocking multiple rq30 audis and you can't tell me they all came from that bugged carbon 500 days ago or so.

and here I am with a single s8+ and no resources to max it. this month really was annoying
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure as hell didn't ask for an Audi event.
  • MSteeLMSteeL ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭
    These finals will suck:)))
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    You all complained about lack of audi events, now you got it and still complaining. 
    I was perfectly fine without them, for some reason everyone seems to be rocking multiple rq30 audis and you can't tell me they all came from that bugged carbon 500 days ago or so.

and here I am with a single s8+ and no resources to max it. this month really was annoying
    Still more Audi saloons than me.

mikes said:
    I just don't see anyway short of a RQ limit that five RQ30 Audi S8 Plus won't dominate if it is German Saloon X5. Is there anywhere they lose? Maybe a wet track against a maxed standard tire Epic?
    Maybe some wet tracks; car park, slalom, twisty road?
  • binnerbinner ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a pretty low rq limit like 120 and bonus points like 1.5x or 2.0x for wins with BMW or even legendaries (for the sad panamera owners) so they can have a chance against the people using Audi's by beating whatever low rq car is in their hand to fit their 30rq Audi in the limit. Could make it a bit more strategic then for non 30rq Audi owners
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta be some kind of RQ limit, even if it’s just like 140.
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    evilprofesseur said:

for some reason everyone seems to be rocking multiple rq30 audis and you can't tell me they all came from that bugged carbon 500 days ago or so.
    I did a check on this; of all Epic and Legendary Audi's ever pulled in Top Drives so far, those that came from the bugged Audi packs from 28th September 2017 make up 5.1%.
    5,1% is pretty much IMHO
    Agree.  In a 500-player lobby, that's 25 players....or all of Tier 1 and half of Tier 2.  

Tim, does that count include all players or only current active players?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    evilprofesseur said:

for some reason everyone seems to be rocking multiple rq30 audis and you can't tell me they all came from that bugged carbon 500 days ago or so.
    I did a check on this; of all Epic and Legendary Audi's ever pulled in Top Drives so far, those that came from the bugged Audi packs from 28th September 2017 make up 5.1%.
    5,1% is pretty much IMHO
    Agree.  In a 500-player lobby, that's 25 players....or all of Tier 1 and half of Tier 2.  

That stat includes R8’s and all other 15 or so useless epics.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    evilprofesseur said:

5,1% is pretty much IMHO

Oh, that 5.1% is just out of all Audi drops, it has nothing to do with players or how many of them are still active! Of those who got them, not that many are still playing.  Also most of those bugged pack drops weren't RQ30 either, if that's what you're especially worried about.

So, without confirming or denying the Final restrictions (I actually don't know them myself), assuming average turnout, players who got an S8 Plus and/or an RS 7 Sportback (I assume these are the ones people are most worried about?) from the bugged Audi packs and are still active would make up about 0.14% of Finals participants.
    I have a RS 7 from the bugged packs, but I only have one other Epic German saloon, so you can count me out...dropping the percentage even farther.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    evilprofesseur said:

5,1% is pretty much IMHO

Oh, that 5.1% is just out of all Audi drops, it has nothing to do with players or how many of them are still active! Of those who got them, not that many are still playing.  Also most of those bugged pack drops weren't RQ30 either, if that's what you're especially worried about.

So, without confirming or denying the Final restrictions (I actually don't know them myself), assuming average turnout, players who got an S8 Plus and/or an RS 7 Sportback (I assume these are the ones people are most worried about?) from the bugged Audi packs and are still active would make up about 0.14% of Finals participants.
    Thanks for that, good to see some solid data instead of my mad delusions
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    evilprofesseur said:

5,1% is pretty much IMHO

So  less than one player per bracket. That seems acceptable to me.

I've been pretty bitter not to have pulled an RS6 so far, less annoyed now.  NONE from the bugged packs. My problem is not enough UR to feed them.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    HeissRod said:
    Dabigp said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    evilprofesseur said:

5,1% is pretty much IMHO

So  less than one player per bracket. That seems acceptable to me.

I've been pretty bitter not to have pulled an RS6 so far, less annoyed now.  NONE from the bugged packs. My problem is not enough UR to feed them.
    Yeah, get fusing and enjoy your Group B Rally monster.
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems a bit weird that everyone goes on about there only being two restrictions for events, when Hutch can clearly combine two and make one restriction. Surely then we can have four restrictions?
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All dry 😵🔫
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat ✭✭ Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

Need to wait for the BMW to fuse before I enter🙄
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering whether a 996 S8 would be worth the investment. Anyone mad enough to have one? Can it lose to anything on drags? Does it win fast circuit by any chance?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My German saloons suuuuuck. Smurf central for me. Not even gonna bother pushing. T4 would probably be my limit. Bs are my best.
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bah....