General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• James_PearceJames_Pearce ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    lovin that american dream
    Maybe Americans dream of average Subarus?
  • HvalenHvalen ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    From the drivers choice CF. I’d had terrible luck with packs during the drivers choice finals, but this is a fine turnaround. First duplicate legendary, at least it’s a fine one.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    Can anyone post the possible S, A, B drops from the German saloon packs?
    On top drives club i only find the sedan filter... It's that the same? 
  • OzzmanOzzman ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    Can anyone post the possible S, A, B drops from the German saloon packs?
    On top drives club i only find the sedan filter... It's that the same? 
    Yeah saloons are called sedans there, they're the same. Too many RQ19 german saloons, I don't think it's worth buying those packs.
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Bought 3
    540i
    S400h L
    C55
    not worth it. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought two of the saloon packs. 

RQ24 Audi S8  - Nice but not that helpful in this event
    RQ22 Mercedes AMG S55 - Duplicate and first is maxed, so food.

Then opened about 5/6 ceramics and the last one gave me A24 Mercedes-AMG E63 S

Overall I cannot complain as a lot better than my usual pulls of late.
    edited May 11
    Damn, that Renault CF is tempting, the best chance to get a renaissance Megane.

Yeah, right, thanks.

• Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    You're not wrong. Finally got one. Decent pack with a B & A too.

edited May 11
    Blue2moro said:
    Ozzman said:
    You're not wrong. Finally got one. Decent pack with a B & A too.

Similar to mine, only difference is I ran out of cards before the epic Megane. :)
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

Reaaally tempting though. Think I should go for it? I already have one epic megane and trezor maxed, can afford two packs. Have a feeling that second megane might be key in some important events.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

same here...
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

Reaaally tempting though. Think I should go for it? I already have one epic megane and trezor maxed, can afford two packs. Have a feeling that second megane might be key in some important events.
    It was already vital in the Citroen qualifiers, and no doubt will be again.  
  • bantel_catbantel_cat ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 Renault Packs... I hate this bloody game  :)

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

Fair point.tried it, got a second Trezor in the first pack, decided not to push my luck

• greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    Hmmm, not what i wanted but its my first.

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 569 ✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    Bought all three Renault CFs as I really need a decent epic dragster. The Trophy 275 ultra rare I'm missing would also do. 

One Clio Cup, One R26.R and two R.S.16s.  :(

At least the Clio Cup might get some use as I only had the one of them. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    2199 2x CF pack just became available. That's a pretty good deal.

Went for it. B19 Challenger 4wd & A25 Volvo polestar.
    Post edited by Blue2moro on
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    2199 2x CF pack just became available. That's a pretty good deal.
    Tried my luck rq21 Tahoe Custom and rq25 Bmw M6
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Yeah, right, thanks.

Fair point.tried it, got a second Trezor in the first pack, decided not to push my luck

Fair play!
  • AdxREAdxRE ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    Looks like I am the only one who got absolute trash from the best CF deal in a while!?

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't do terribly

• binnerbinner ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Looks like I am the only one who got absolute trash from the best CF deal in a while!?

Think I might have you beat. Didn't screenshot in my holding pool or on the packs because it was horrendous but I bought the 2x Cf and then out of rage bought the CF plus 10 slots and these are what I got

Also now that makes for my last 40 CF packs I've only gotten 2 epics. Rest has been ultra rares

• O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    AdxRE said:

Think I might have you beat. Didn't screenshot in my holding pool or on the packs because it was horrendous but I bought the 2x Cf and then out of rage bought the CF plus 10 slots and these are what I got

Also now that makes for my last 40 CF packs I've only gotten 2 epics. Rest has been ultra rares

Oof the sight of those cars made me cringe. I think I have had at least one of each of them in my last ten CFs so I feel your pain.
  • RawelRawel ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carlton and an ultra rare infinity for me, don't even remember which one, fused them into an epic as soos as I saw them
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Infiniti FX35 and Chevy Camaro Convertible..
  • sinnersinner ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone else a bit skeptical when they post a decent deal... Like something big is coming and they are trying to get us to use all our gold reserves 😂
    sinner said:
    Is anyone else a bit skeptical when they post a decent deal... Like something big is coming and they are trying to get us to use all our gold reserves 😂
    I don't think it is that decent. :)
  • sinnersinner ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    sinner said:
    I don't think it is that decent. :)
    Ok, a half decent deal 😉