So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭

Requirements: concept cars
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday, maybe it’s Metro time.......
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    I want the Volvo so badly...but I also know it will be utterly unusable in most events until they finally do a Wagon event or a Swedish event. 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Volvo so badly...but I also know it will be utterly unusable in most events until they finally do a Wagon event or a Swedish event. 
    or an event with a Motorsport tag... oh wait!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    I would love the metro so I can have an easier week. But I doubt it since we just had a rerun.
    Would love a Metro rerun but given how badly the Owners' Club event just was, I'm not sure Robin will run another until he has worked out how to fix things.
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 226 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mikes said:
    I would love the metro so I can have an easier week. But I doubt it since we just had a rerun.
    Would love a Metro rerun but given how badly the Owners' Club event just was, I'm not sure Robin will run another until he has worked out how to fix things.
    A little news on that front. We were scaling up servers more conservatively because of the server issues we were having. We're able to not do this extra step anymore because we think we've fixed the main issue. No surge of errors this weekend just gone was a good sign.

But in general my view is that the show must go on. On the list of new features and new quality of life fixes, there are two dozen things that seem super important, but I still don't know when they will make it in the game. And the little things, when added up, would take months of dev time, during which time, nothing else would progress. I can't deliver all of that stuff as soon as I'd like, and I can't put TD on hold until I can deliver that stuff, so we press on anyway and find a way to make it work the best we can.
    @Hutch_Robin - seriously, how can you have server issues? are you running this game on prem or on AWS/google/azure ?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I go back to wanting the Volvo BTCC car again now?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please Hutch, Volvo!

Italian cars final requirements 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Italian cars final requirements 
    Japanese Estate X5
    Maybe the clubs update will be tomorrow?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because 
    Any news??
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news??
    Only tomorrow 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because 
    Winner!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    pSik said:
    Just because 
    Burn the witch!
    Hutch Bot TopDrives40778 leaked out the prize information early. Someone in IT is going to get fired.
    Nah Hutch just agreed with him.
    Looks like the finals will be British convertibles. Let me look at all my Caterhams and Lotus from Epic and above...oh...I see...I have none..

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    Looks like the finals will be British convertibles. Let me look at all my Caterhams and Lotus from Epic and above...oh...I see...I have none..

Not sure how they stop it being a R500-fest. Drags and bowls I suppose 
    edited May 16
    TD01055 said:
    mikes said:

Not sure how they stop it being a R500-fest. Drags and bowls I suppose 
    Yeah, even rain won't do much. And don't forget the 2-Eleven S'charged. 1 mile drags, test bowls, 0-150?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hos many fuses do the 620R need to beat the R500 on most twisties? Asking for a friend
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    mikes said:

I doubt it. It says "prize cars will.... Blah blah." so no prize cars x5 will be one of the filters. 
    joel24 said:
    mikes said:

I doubt it. It says "prize cars will.... Blah blah." so no prize cars x5 will be one of the filters. 
    UK Convertibles X5 will be the other. We just had German Saloons X5 in our last final.