General Discussion

Renault Racing - Uncommon (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
Uncommonly good

Comments

  • AdxREAdxRE Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    Twizy F1 x 5?
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdxRE said:
    Twizy F1 x 5?
    I assume some combo of rain and bumpy city tracks.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job restricting the number of Twizys to one.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    FYI, the 699 Twizy F1 beats the 969 on indoor karting, so that's one place to use that tune. I'm yet to race it on the other tracks, will update this post once I know more.
    Edit: 969 wins hairpin.
    Post edited by Ozzman on
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12
    Potential for a 2nd Twizy...the old one as an RQ saver that can run on wet slalom, G-Force, Car Park, Karting or Hairpin on each set.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    FYI, the 699 Twizy F1 beats the 969 on indoor karting, so that's one place to use that tune. I'm yet to race it on the other tracks, will update this post once I know more.
    Edit: 969 wins hairpin.
    699 wins karting circuit too, 969 slalom
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Potential for a 2nd Twizy...the old one as an RQ saver that can run on wet slalom, G-Force, Car Park, Karting or Hairpin on each set.
    What tune would be the old one?
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Potential for a 2nd Twizy...the old one as an RQ saver that can run on wet slalom, G-Force, Car Park, Karting or Hairpin on each set.
    What tune would be the old one?
    Dont do it, it doesnt work
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm struggling to put a hand together for this one. Drawing many races even trying to break out of smurfland. What are top 10 hands looking like?
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Something like these two



  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Something like these two



    Second one is good.
    Alternative is swap the megane rq4 for red twingo rq8 rwd, and swap the XT for the eunos rq10 with 90 grip. That one is working well in my bracket.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Potential for a 2nd Twizy...the old one as an RQ saver that can run on wet slalom, G-Force, Car Park, Karting or Hairpin on each set.
    What tune would be the old one?
    He’s talking about the old, common Twizy on standard tires
Sign In or Register to comment.