General Discussion

5x Pontiac?

BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm about to have 5x Pontiac for the upcomming race. What do I have to do with them ? upgrade them all or do you just need to have them in your garage and will the race be with other cars? Sorry, I'm new with this kind of stuff :-).

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:

Hi,

I'm about to have 5x Pontiac for the upcomming race. What do I have to do with them ? upgrade them all or do you just need to have them in your garage and will the race be with other cars? Sorry, I'm new with this kind of stuff :-).

Just have them in your garage to gain entrance to the Ram Rebel conversion event (which then leads to the GT3 RS event)
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 16
    beaten to it. 
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:

Hi,

Just have them in your garage to gain entrance to the Ram Rebel conversion event (which then leads to the GT3 RS event)

How do you know already this events ?
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    Basil said:

Hi,

How do you know already this events ?
    we had the same event recently with smarts and rovers 
  • jczerojczero Member Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:

Hi,

Or you could choose to max all 5 of them (if not more), with each of different tune. There’s 996, 969, 699, 666, 936, and 963. I’m sure when they make an event of only rare or lower prize car event these tunes will come handy
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there will be an event where the requirement will involve 5x this car. 

by entering the event, you will win the RAM prize car automatically.

It will run like any other event, except you get only the 5 tickets at the beginning, there is no timer to get new tickets. you can race once, or five times, you can place absolutely anywhere. The prize car will be given to all
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    Basil said:

Hi,

Or you could choose to max all 5 of them (if not more), with each of different tune. There’s 996, 969, 699, 666, 936, and 963. I’m sure when they make an event of only rare or lower prize car event these tunes will come handy
    Agreed! I already have:
    smart EV: 2x969, 1x996, 1x699, 5xSTOCK (my german smurf hand)
    trans am: 3x996, 2x969, 1x699
    Rover 220: 3x969, 1x996, 1x666
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else keep selling the bloody things? I’ve already had to ask for one back and just sold another on auto-pilot. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Anyone else keep selling the bloody things? I’ve already had to ask for one back and just sold another on auto-pilot. 
    I sold my second on my usual sell all rare and uncommon sweep at the end of the day. Almost did same to 3rd too. I did not ask for it back and have 5 now. Phew. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I sold 1 accidentally. Support were quick to put it back in holding area after I asked. As it's a prize car they didnt have a problem doing it for me.