General Discussion

ME Four-Twelve Qualifiers - Road Trip (Event)

124»

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Fine. I give up. Playing over a year, spend semi-regularly but I just cant compete. Cant even get to T3, from 70th upwards I'm seeing maxed legendaries. I just dont see how so many manage it. I've managed 1 single fuse into a legendary due to truly terrible epic drop rate for me personally.

+1 to the late join club from now on. I'm just truly fed up.
    Come to the dark side
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Fine. I give up. Playing over a year, spend semi-regularly but I just cant compete. Cant even get to T3, from 70th upwards I'm seeing maxed legendaries. I just dont see how so many manage it. I've managed 1 single fuse into a legendary due to truly terrible epic drop rate for me personally.

Come to the dark side

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Blue2moro said:

Come to the dark side

Late joining is a pathway to many abilities some consider unnatural.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 204 ✭✭✭
    @HeissRod hi my friend Aaron is asking that can u stop beating him? He just want to stay at T2 peacefully, Thank You!
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pulsatingstar @ZotZe See you in the same bracket, happy to avoid you. @ZotZe - if memory serves me, didn’t you once have a bit of a clash with Henrik Madsen, king of the ticket-spammers? He’s in our bracket too...
    Sorry just saw this post Now. Wasnt online in Forum last days, actual on a Holiday roadtrip in scotland.
  • aelburtaelburt Member Posts: 19
    I entered the event 2 days ago and we are 38 since the 1st day. Server error? 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only person that wants this Jag more than the prize car. 🤔
    You don't have it yet? For your garage and amount of time played I thought for sure you would.
    Battered and bruised, 12 epics down and a couple of thousand gold lighter but I have it now. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have it yet? For your garage and amount of time played I thought for sure you would.
    Battered and bruised, 12 epics down and a couple of thousand gold lighter but I have it now. 
    Congrats @LittleEnosBurdette lol it's about time! 
    Never put that effort into a qualifier before, I wasn’t going to be denied. 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never put that effort into a qualifier before, I wasn’t going to be denied. 
    Yeah once you put that many resources in you're pretty much all in otherwise it's just waste and regret haha 👍
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to grab it as well. /dances
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    For me, this event sums up the long term problem Top Drives has.

The people strong enough to get top 3 will almost certainly feed the epic Jag to their ME four 12 when they inevitably win it. Whereas for many of us, that Jag would be a huge win in itself. 

As the game continues, the biggest players simply scoop up all the winnings, getting stronger & stronger, while everyone else fights over the scraps until they inevitably get bored and give up.
    Yeah, I think one solution is provide more single player opportunities to win some really good prizes. That way, if both you and the top players win an equivalent Epic, for you it gives you a new, valuable Epic, and for them it gives Legendary food.
    YES, YES AND YES!!!
    43MK4 said:
    BoxtaS said:

The people strong enough to get top 3 will almost certainly feed the epic Jag to their ME four 12 when they inevitably win it. Whereas for many of us, that Jag would be a huge win in itself. 

As the game continues, the biggest players simply scoop up all the winnings, getting stronger & stronger, while everyone else fights over the scraps until they inevitably get bored and give up.
    Yeah, I think one solution is provide more single player opportunities to win some really good prizes. That way, if both you and the top players win an equivalent Epic, for you it gives you a new, valuable Epic, and for them it gives Legendary food.
    YES, YES AND YES!!!
    It’ll never happen so I wouldn’t get too excited. 
    edited May 20
    43MK4 said:
    BoxtaS said:

YES, YES AND YES!!!
    It’ll never happen so I wouldn’t get too excited. 

Too late haha!

After reading Robins message this is left in my head:

Solution! ... Single Player! ... Win! ... Really Good Prizes! ... Epic! ... Legendary!

After further analysis I believe that the key word in Robins message is "Solution".

Its a simple answer on the question WHEN do we get the new content:

Solution --> SOxxxxON --> SOON