General Discussion

Update‘s oute on Android

Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
and I still get server errors - in Club events

Comments

• ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I still get server errors - in Club events
    How about using the main thread for the Club Update then and Posting the exact Error there?
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    Still the same for nearly zwo weeks
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the forum players decided on the club they will join?
  • ZotZeZotZe Member Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Team Red, Full throttle
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I've seen, most forumers have gone Legacy/yellow
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    From what I've seen, most forumers have gone Legacy/yellow
    which caused it to get closed before the entry req dropped below 25k. Dunno if I should wait for it to open again (which may not happen in the near future) or go for a team where there'd be less chance for cooperation with forum members
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are many forumers also in blue team including myself. But atm we are the weakest or most inactive :) 
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The yellow and red clubs have both been closed for a while today and both reopened. I'm sure the wait won't be that long.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update now out on iOS btw
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what if one of the clubs will get beaten constantly? Does it mean all member are doomed for life? How do we know the clubs are balanced, and will always be? They don't seem balanced now at all. I know it's too early to tell, but still, this bothers me.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 832 admin
    edited May 23
    Ozzman said:
    So what if one of the clubs will get beaten constantly? Does it mean all member are doomed for life? How do we know the clubs are balanced, and will always be? They don't seem balanced now at all. I know it's too early to tell, but still, this bothers me.
    Rewards are based on:
    - Winning
    - Your position in your Club's leaderboard
    - How many races/events you do
    - Your rank (how long you've been playing).

So a sizeable percentage of rewards are independent of your Club's standing. Plus, you may find it easier to be a bigger player in a smaller club, as you'd on average post a better position in any leaderboards.

I'm actively managing the populations. Midnight have been able to comeback this morning. I'm not too worried...yet. Most games with factions do not have perfect balance and function fine, and I've constructed rewards to be somewhat resistant to Club strength.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭
    All 30k+ trophies guys went blue/yellow since rhey could join first🤣 I feel bad for full throttle
    edited May 23
    I find full throttle the strongest and midnight the weakest. It seems asia community went all in red team.

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    All 30k+ trophies guys went blue/yellow since rhey could join first🤣 I feel bad for full throttle
    Not all.  iOS is just joining this morning. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    I find full throttle the strongest and midnight the weakest. It seems asia community went all in red team.

Is clubs global or region specific? Anyone on EU confirm if theres a similar clubs board?
    Blue2moro said:
    greddy said:

Is clubs global or region specific? Anyone on EU confirm if theres a similar clubs board?
    I am from EU. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah ok. Thought from your comment you were indicating that was an Asian board. 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of asians in club events, also saw several americans, but Robin havent answered about global server. Maybe they just vpned 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, full throttle is really going at it. There's one event where there are twice as many legacy players and we're still at over -500 points. I've no idea how that works.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it’s global, I play in AS but I see players from EU