General Discussion

Unbelievable results

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    weight i think but in my opinion TC and ABS don't working well!!!
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Mauro says TC and ABS are broken, make next to no difference it would seem. Slalom is highly dependent on weight though. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think of the race info as a sort of guideline. It often has no bearing on the actual result and I think hutch have said as much. It's just there as a kind of beginners tips.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭

that allegro
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Think of the race info as a sort of guideline. It often has no bearing on the actual result and I think hutch have said as much. It's just there as a kind of beginners tips.
    because it is always good to feed beginners with false or misleading information
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure that GT2 RS has had a nerf in one of these last updates, doesn’t seem to perform as well as it used to. 
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Member Posts: 389 ✭✭✭

🎶lolololoollolo🎵
    so tires don't matter anymore
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but game is ok!! :D :D
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

🎶lolololoollolo🎵
    so tires don't matter anymore
    No but mra does 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I've been saying that the Hellcats' MRA is better than irl
    Well something doesn’t add up. All three American dream prize cars thus far (demon, Glickenhaus, ZR1) loose the 1 mile to the 996 epic hellcat.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Well something doesn’t add up. All three American dream prize cars thus far (demon, Glickenhaus, ZR1) loose the 1 mile to the 996 epic hellcat.
    Yep. I believe all these have been reported in the car correction threads
  • RawelRawel Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Nacho101 said:
    Yep. I believe all these have been reported in the car correction threads
    Let's hope they don't "fix" it by nerfing the hellcat
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 21
    Nacho101 said:
    I dont know about SCG, but upgraded Demon and Zr1 wins 1 mile.  But anyway Demons MRA and ZR1 grip should be improved 
    43MK4 said:
    Good one! Over 3 sec!

How is this possible? Can anyone explain this one?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Good one! Over 3 sec!

I'm guessing that the wrong card is displayed and that wasn't really a bbr mx-5.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    Good one! Over 3 sec!

I’ve noticed that my BBR is rubbish on slalom & g-force. It’s good on racetracks though.

I have a feeling it’s to do with the comparatively high mass. I think mass is an issue on slalom & g-f but not elsewhere.
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    43MK4 said:
    Good one! Over 3 sec!

I'm guessing that the wrong card is displayed and that wasn't really a bbr mx-5.
    That’s possible. My maxed bbr is faster than beat
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Good one! Over 3 sec!

But the Beat was faster here
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    43MK4 said:
    Good one! Over 3 sec!

But the Beat was faster here
    Yes if BBR picture is the correct one. Sometimes the game is showing the wrong car while in reality some other car is racing.
  • gonongonon Member Posts: 12
    I have my doubts.
    I lost because of "Better mid-range range acceleration" in stability tests

Other case, lost because of "Better off-the-line acceleration"

I do not have the print, but in other case the 'Sport Megane Trophy' lost to a 'Furai' in Twisted Road because of 'Better off-the-line acceleration' with 3.3 in 0-60 mph and 98 handling.

Not sure about this one. M5 is slightly quicker to 60, higher top speed and 1 more handling point. Power & mass basically the same, but M5 has way more torque.
    So it’s MRA I guess. I’d love to know why the game’s algorithm thinks the M3 would be faster? 

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 572 ✭✭✭
    edited May 26
    Fully upgraded 969 RQ29 off-roader loses to an 336 RQ26 off-roader by over 4 seconds:

Twisty circuit is one of the SQ5's strongest tracks, and dry dirt should be where all surface tyres are strongest. I'm not sure if there's a bug in the RQ ranker, or if the balance factors are just not right but it's definitely frustrating to have a higher RQ car beaten where it's strong. 
    edited May 26
    Fully upgraded 969 RQ29 off-roader loses to an 336 RQ26 off-roader by over 4 seconds:

Twisty circuit is one of the SQ5's strongest tracks, and dry dirt should be where all surface tyres are strongest. I'm not sure if there's a bug in the RQ ranker, or if the balance factors are just not right but it's definitely frustrating to have a higher RQ car beaten where it's strong. 
    Whilst the RQs are clearly wrong, I think the result is probably right. 4wd Group B rally weapon against over-engined, leather filled family carrier.

I think the whole RQ29 Epic think we have with Audis was a big mistake in itself, but how the BX is Epic I’ll never understand.