General Discussion

For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• rei348rei348 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Just got this Hellcat from a ceramic. I read that it loses in drags to the other Hellcats but how does it fair on other tracks? Is it worth keeping and if so what are the max stats and best upgrade path for it?

Thanks in advance.
    I think it's best advantage is in its body. It's a sedan, while all other drag cars are coupe. In some specific event it may be great

• justjukiejustjukie ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    Okay, my first post looking for advice. I only want to keep the must-haves at the moment as I'm ready to feed all my vital epics and free up space.

• grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    Okay, my first post looking for advice. I only want to keep the must-haves at the moment as I'm ready to feed all my vital epics and free up space.

I know this is super boring advice, but don't rush to feed your epics.  You've got some good URs there so feed them, some of those will be incredibly useful to have.  

Assuming you're F2P the "rule" is that you only feed your epics for specific prize car events where doing so will make a difference, not just "on spec".
    justjukie said:

Having said that, the cars in red look somewhat surplus to requirements.
  • justjukiejustjukie ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭
    Perfect, thank you. And it's no rush. I'll be feeding the leftover UR's with SR food as well so it's a win/win.
  • HvalenHvalen ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    edited May 23
    What’s the deal with this boi?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Us offroader with decent grip. Worth keeping
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

How ‘bout dat?!

How ‘bout dat?!
    699 all the way

Got enough Food for an upgrade. 1 12C is already 363. Is it Smart to tune one of them for the Finals? Or should I put it in another Car later?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got enough Food for an upgrade. 1 12C is already 363. Is it Smart to tune one of them for the Finals? Or should I put it in another Car later?
    Save the food. I have food for a leg fuse too. I wont be using it until theres an event where it will make a difference.
    Blue2moro said:

Save the food. I have food for a leg fuse too. I wont be using it until theres an event where it will make a difference.
    Thats why I am asking if it’s smart to upgrade one of the McLarens for the Finals
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

Thats why I am asking if it’s smart to upgrade one of the McLarens for the Finals
    That depends on whether it will help you or not. Personally, I come up against maxed 12Cs at the top of brackets so putting 1 fuse into one wouldn't help me.
    Hvalen said:
    Us offroader with decent grip. Worth keeping
    And 99% tuned 969

You'd probably need one or both 12c's at 666 to be competitive in the finals  where you'll be coming up against 720s and 675lts at the sharp end.  You'll need at least a maxed r500 alongside.  Only the pagani is "best in class" so if you REALLY want to feed a legend that's the one is go for.

Those two 12c should see you into T2 as they are however, and the reward car for that is pretty good, The best epic DE drag car still (?) although no longer the best outright epic drag car.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couple questions about the JPE... would it be better for the finals than the 2-11 (hoping to save food!), and is 699 still a good shout? I know it has mid-range but hoping 699 should win the circuits anyway

You'd probably need one or both 12c's at 666 to be competitive in the finals  where you'll be coming up against 720s and 675lts at the sharp end.  You'll need at least a maxed r500 alongside.  Only the pagani is "best in class" so if you REALLY want to feed a legend that's the one is go for.

Those two 12c should see you into T2 as they are however, and the reward car for that is pretty good, The best epic DE drag car still (?) although no longer the best outright epic drag car.

5th Card should Probably be the Caterham then. Solid T2?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Below are my epic 4wd all surface cars.
    Are any of them fuse material or should they all be kept?

The top row I'm keeping, the bottom row I'm not to sure about?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would keep em all the bmw has great mra, the jag good mra too and its the best offroad volvo.

the beemer seems to be the best non-prize offroad dragger. I have one and it never let me down
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

the beemer seems to be the best non-prize offroad dragger. I have one and it never let me down
    Better than the GLE 63?
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭
    edited May 25

It's not German
    It's not a Mercedes

Please someone tell me how this car is useful, maybe i m stupid and i cant see clearly

edited May 25
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?
    IIRC on everything longer than 1/4th and perhaps even on 1/4th. gle has just terribad mra while the x5 has bucketloads of it.
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?
    IIRC on everything longer than 1/4th and perhaps even on 1/4th. gle has just terribad mra while the x5 has bucketloads of it.
    I thought it was the ML 63 that had the bad MRA?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 25
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?
    ML 63 is a worse dragger than the GLE 63 S for sure. The X5 rockets away from just about anything else on the longer drags

Here's the MRA data from topdrives.club

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?
    They both have bad mra but since the gle 63 is quicker to 60, it can get away with have worse mra than the ML 63. It's kinda like the s8 plus and s7 
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have a 996 GLE 63S and I can rely on it to beat pretty much any SUV in drag races except for the X5.
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?
    ML 63 is a worse dragger than the GLE 63 S for sure. The X5 rockets away from just about anything else on the longer drags

So best tune for X5 is 996? Mine is sitting for ages at 666... No idea how to finish it

• milewski1015milewski1015 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?

So best tune for X5 is 996? Mine is sitting for ages at 666... No idea how to finish it

Probably depends on how the rest of your offroad hand is - I think 996 and 969 are both good ways to go. No X5 for me so I can't speak from experience
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:

Better than the GLE 63?

I love mine and it punches way above its weight on drags