General Discussion

IRGP FireBird Series finale?

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i already had forgotten theres one more event coming.
    i really like the event structure but would favor it to be a little bit more fast paced next time.
    the series with 3 events starting at different times was a welcome variety, this time it felt more like the regular events.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    greddy said:
    Caddilac...
    My only Epic Cadillac is a 333 CT6, with no Legendaries.  RIP my hopes.  
    Me too. Although I only have a 333 CTS Vsport
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 818 admin
    i already had forgotten theres one more event coming.
    i really like the event structure but would favor it to be a little bit more fast paced next time.
    the series with 3 events starting at different times was a welcome variety, this time it felt more like the regular events.
    It was. It was bonus rewards for normal events, with an additional Finals event. Strictly better than normal events, but yeah, certainly slower paced vs. the Pro Circuit.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't we just have a caddie final?
    Come on, why are you punishing me twice
  • Jhon91Jhon91 Member Posts: 16
    Really?! Cadillac.... my worse garage 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • vossixvossix Member Posts: 410 ✭✭✭✭
    Cadillac 🤮

I hope for off-road for a little chance. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport finals at the end of March
    HeissRod said:
    Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport finals at the end of March
    yes, so very recently. why are we repeating that so soon?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it will be a variation, like Cadillac x3, ? x2
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low RQ caddy event maybe?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭
    Because no one bought the Cadillac packs:)
    Overstocked shelves?
    Lol, i did. In hope for a Xt5 or Cts coupe which were both missing at that time. Didnt worked, but packed my 2nd Xt5 from the good ol´ceramics yesterday. Cts still none.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will be interesting to see how many “prize” cars there is, iirc Robin said the number would be based on participation figures for the qualifiers? 
    EU server you could conservatively put that at maybe 40k players over the 8 was it? qualifiers. 
    Even at half a percent that’s 200 prize cars, presuming there’s going to be probably half a dozen final brackets of 500 that would work out decent. 

Or am I making that up. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prize cars restriction? because i don't find a use for my Scuderia.. maybe i win the wrong car!!
    your support doesn't work well... i'm waiting an answer because your app is always slow when i try to play some stupids tickets.. reloand and reload for 30 seconds
    Will be interesting to see how many “prize” cars there is, iirc Robin said the number would be based on participation figures for the qualifiers? 
    EU server you could conservatively put that at maybe 40k players over the 8 was it? qualifiers. 
    Even at half a percent that’s 200 prize cars, presuming there’s going to be probably half a dozen final brackets of 500 that would work out decent. 

How many of those 40k players were repeats between the events?
    HeissRod said:

All of them. 
    HeissRod said:

No actually I presumed about 1000 would play all 8 and the rest non repeaters, I’m just guessing obviously. 
    Should still equate to more prize cars per bracket than normal whatever the percentages.  
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 421 ✭✭✭
    Caddy Event? 

Awesome, came all this way to run my Ultra's against Legendaries and maxxed Epics :)
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we never know the real numbers of players.. so Hutch can reward us with 2 prize for every bracket !!! :D :D
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracksets? 🙈
    edited May 28
    Ok, these tiers are actually rather generous. I might have a shot at this one

edit: also, apparently prize cars are okay.
    Post edited by evilprofesseur on
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Member Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the IGF (cleanses himself). So credit to Mouse Trap on there. Apparently this is it, so not sure if there is a 4th.

Cool, think that'll be enough?

Twinkie said:

Nope
    I wanted to point out that there are two legends there but we've just had a final where I finished in t2 with 4 legends so...
    finals are really brutal sometimes.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:

Nope
    I wanted to point out that there are two legends there but we've just had a final where I finished in t2 with 4 legends so...
    finals are really brutal sometimes.
    Pb is, market has been overflooded with CFs, so legendaries are aplenty now.
    I used to think I was so lucky to have 2 merc legendaries. At first it did give me a real advantage. Now it is just average.
    In the recent Cadillac (Bugatti) finals people had up to 3 Cadi legendaries in their hand.
    edited May 29
    stupid me couldnt wait haha, pretty solid bracket. on a positive side, bracket size is just 100.
    i see @ZotZe , @grandvache , , probably more foumers in there?!
    Post edited by AndreasSimmer on