PL8.1 - Club Events Discussion Thread

Comments

• Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly I still don't understand how this whole thing works and how is it better than the normal daily event? At least the daily event ends in 24 hours and you get some cash and gold even if you don't smurf. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think what I also wanted was clans .... with a logo so you could pal up with friends and then actively go out and try defeat other clans n try take out there whales 
  • CometDanCometDan Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And to make it worse I exited the event to race a normal event but I cannot get into the same one as it is cut off from other events ending leaving mine isolated!!!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CometDan said:

Im racing 1 against 15 here yet I cannot race anyone in the top 5, how is this happening??? I’m going to lose this now as I can’t race against the top guys. I’m even getting Hutch bots on one set!!! What a waste of my time 
    other than the pitiful rewards this is what annoys me the most. I could destroy the competition most of the time but i'm not even allowed. Perhaps it's a safety feature to prevent a single advanced player from beating down the entire lobby but I don't think that's the way to go.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭
    Last day for this season, work hard team legacy we want the first place 🥇 hope the prizes are good
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Has someone noticed that speed up the tuning with gold is cheaper? The price Go Down with the time. That is a great improvement. Thanks Hutch.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why is it always rain/offroad? can we have at least one day without goddamn rain and offroad?

Has someone noticed that speed up the tuning with gold is cheaper? The price Go Down with the time. That is a great improvement. Thanks Hutch.
    yes, but it's not working
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    why is it always rain/offroad? can we have at least one day without goddamn rain and offroad?

Hutch are UK based. Rain and offroad is par for the course.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    Hi Hutch!

instead of that loading screen that is soooo annoying could you replace it with another loading screen.

im thinking about a loading screen which would include short facts/stories about different cars/racing/brands/persons  
    You could easily add hundreds of these short stories one could read while the game is loading.

this would really make waiting time much less annoying.
    i also believe it’s quite easy to implement without taking much of your ressources.

im sure community would gladly provide plenty of those facts/stories too.

43MK4 said:
    Hi Hutch!

instead of that loading screen that is soooo annoying could you replace it with another loading screen.

im thinking about a loading screen which would include short facts/stories about different cars/racing/brands/persons  
    You could easily add hundreds of these short stories one could read while the game is loading.

i also believe it’s quite easy to implement without taking much of your ressources.

guess you have serious connection problems if you are willing to read stories, while game loads 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    43MK4 said:
    Hi Hutch!

guess you have serious connection problems if you are willing to read stories, while game loads 
    More chance of George R R Martin finishing Winds of Winter before that loading screen ends. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    43MK4 said:
    Hi Hutch!

I have to admit reading car stories would be more interesting than staring at the circle. A quick look in “server error” thread seems to indicate I’m not the only one annoyed by it.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Ok this might be already said... but we need a "join limit" for the events that forbids you to join the event if your team has 5 (or 10 or whatever) players more in it than the other team
    The problem with this idea is if you have 2 or 3 players with OP hands, then it’ll be a 1 sided affair very quickly, but if you have 10-20 on the opposite side with decent hands then it’ll potentially balance out. In this case numbers do matter and I think the current numbers is good.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Twinkie said:
    Ok this might be already said... but we need a "join limit" for the events that forbids you to join the event if your team has 5 (or 10 or whatever) players more in it than the other team
    The problem with this idea is if you have 2 or 3 players with OP hands, then it’ll be a 1 sided affair very quickly, but if you have 10-20 on the opposite side with decent hands then it’ll potentially balance out. In this case numbers do matter and I think the current numbers is good.
    right now you only fight bots after a while, which I imagine was supposed to prevent situations like that but only serves to annoy the players.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 844 admin
    right now you only fight bots after a while, which I imagine was supposed to prevent situations like that but only serves to annoy the players.
    No, it's unintended. We will investigate and fix.
    I thin map should be smaller. There are to much events and not that much players. Players are spread through whole map and we can see that all events are going like 40 vs 7. Only several 15 vs 15. 

With so many events - one man can do nothing, bu tjust race race race race.

When Im playing lcun events I really feel myself as a very stupid monkey burning my life. It doesn't matter bots or live player vs me. But the idea of infinite racing seems not so good. I know I can farm decent sum of if cash by active playing, but game becomes a stupid idle thing for 13 y. o. players from Russia   (as I know - even they are not satisfied with clubs and are not playing) 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Map would be fine this side if .... we could enter all events at once .

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where do we go to receive our season 1 prizes? I had hoped they would appear when entering clubs but nothing yet
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where do we go to receive our season 1 prizes? I had hoped they would appear when entering clubs but nothing yet
    Yeah I haven't seen mine yet either. Unless they were so miserable that I didn't notice.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got the season 1 reward, Nice gold but underwhelming cash.

Events finish super fast in the new season, something is broken.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, thats really big fun to race against hutch bots allover again in the second week . three events and i havent seen a real opponent,  nice waste of time it is. i still use only trash hands to win the race. like smurfing, only without prizes.
    As we can see the active players now in the events... have a look at the number in the next weeks. goes just one direction i fear.
  • ZotZeZotZe Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

All got the same?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Third and 15k & 375 gold
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah just got mine, exactly the same.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine said First and awarded 13k in cash and 465 in gold.  I hardly played.