Club Events Season 2 Balance Update

Comments

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Club seasons should have rotating end times because it’s a world server event. Either rotate 8 hours every season or just random it up.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Were we meant to get a reward when the season finished? 
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    We were supposed to, but nothing yet. Maybe it takes some time...maybe it’s another glitch...
    Club seasons should have rotating end times because it’s a world server event. Either rotate 8 hours every season or just random it up.
    Does it really matter that much? The map looks about the same now as it did 5 days ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Everyone is leaving anyway.......
    It’s World servers so it makes sense to rotate end times. I’m European so this is good for me but it doesn’t make sense.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it really matter that much? The map looks about the same now as it did 5 days ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s World servers so it makes sense to rotate end times. I’m European so this is good for me but it doesn’t make sense.
    It’s top drives...... it isn’t supposed to make sense. 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my reward but I was expecting a leaderboard or something. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just have to make my first post in this forum right now. Hutch, what you are doing is a mass. Killing dailys for something unfun like top clubs is the worst decision you could make. Cutting our income so drastically and forcing us to spend more money to get sooner to new cars is a cheap move. Your are taking any fun out of the game with this action and have to admit, I hope the player base will drop drastically in the next few days, so you see your mistake. For me, it's over... I'm playing the finals and I will play the week + check in from time to time if there is any good event up. But as soon as I hit the wall, where I can't progress any further, because you killed my only cash income, I'm going to deinstall it. It just don't know who would profit from such a stupid move? The casual player? If you are going to say that, then you are just spitting on the core of the fan base. Just had to get this out of my system.
    - Shitpost ending -
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't mind if that two hours of no playing at the end was scheduled to start after today's normal event ending time so that each week from here, the end time of the clubs was shifted by two hours.

For me, the last six hours of club gameplay was spent sleeping.
    I get being upset about getting less cash then smurfing, but i dont get the ”fun” argument, dailys were boring as hell.

dailys were a tedious grind for prize cards, there was nothing fun in it.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Open club events, play 5 tickets and only bots.. i try to play others 5 races and i race only 1 player... wow.. it's a great add... i can't wait to play other races...
    it's not funny this clubs, not funny rewards, not funny to not find some D or E cars...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get being upset about getting less cash then smurfing, but i dont get the ”fun” argument, dailys were boring as hell.

where is the fun in clubs? :O :O :O
    HeissRod said:

The fun was what you were able to open on a daily basis, because of that grind.
    Okay, i get that part. I just think the community is severely overreacting to getting like... ~$15k less cash per day... especially when clubs are definitely getting tweaked as it goes, that difference Will decline and Clubs has the potential to be actually fun, a potential dailys never had.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Open club events, play 5 tickets and only bots.. i try to play others 5 races and i race only 1 player... wow.. it's a great add... i can't wait to play other races...
    it's not funny this clubs, not funny rewards, not funny to not find some D or E cars...
    Thats a good point. With dailies gone the ability to find D and E cars quickly is almost gone!
    Means waiting forever or... wait a minute... buy steel and alu packs! Never ever will I buy one of these
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    mauro07 said:
    Thats a good point. With dailies gone the ability to find D and E cars quickly is almost gone!
    Means waiting forever or... wait a minute... buy steel and alu packs! Never ever will I buy one of these
    unfortunately someone will buy them and thus Hutch won't care

• GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    I only wanted the cards delivered by the victories by the amount of stars, as always had in the game.
    It is very bad to play 30x, stay in first or top 10 and at the end of the event win 2 ig money. Then at the end of it all, to win the value less than a pottery and not to win any type of package by the victory.
    Give us letters for the victories, as it always has. Come on, Hutch, please do this.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    It s time to move out

Good luck everyone
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow. I thought final reward gonna be something like 150k BUT IT'S 32K LOL.

• bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 10
    The daily events were the only decent way of getting D/E cars to slowly increase my C class cars. You now have taken that away without replacing it. Not a smart move at all. There is a ton of other things wrong with how you have gone about this but I'd be repeating a lot of what other people have said. 

Def won't be spending any more money on this game until things are fixed. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 28
    Clubs would be improved by being able to enter a set limit of events, say 10 a day, with unlimited tickets in any one event. Have prize boards and some daily individual rewards topped by an end of week reward. 

That way people can turn cards, have immediate gratification and also be playing as part of a team framework.

Time rich players could enter fresh events and use tickets like mad and casual players could play as they always do for similar rewards. Win - win

Edited here:

Gold could be spent to increase the number of events allowed to enter 
  • NortonataNortonata Posts: 4
    The daily events were the only decent way of getting D/E cars to slowly increase my C class cars. You now have taken that away without replacing it. Not a smart move at all. There is a ton of other things wrong with how you have gone about this but I'd be repeating a lot of what other people have said. 

Def won't be spending any more money on this game until things are fixed. 
    "Def won't be spending any more money on this game until things are fixed. "

I honestly see this as the only way to make the point that the community isn't happy and things need to change.