Club Events Season 2 Balance Update

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone needs to do a cost analysis. What gets a person more money?
    1. Spend the 499 gold for the club event double
    2. Spend 499 gold on 25 extra tickets for the weekly challenge, farm all 25 tickets into 2-star/2 prize board flips.
    Ultimate said:
    Who in their right mind would waste gold to collect cash? It’s hard enough to collect gold for slots and cfs
    Not me. Just a hypothetical.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly, I wouldn’t spend my precious gold on clubs however much you twist my arm. It’s required elsewhere on more pressing needs.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant even play now with the new 75 player limit every available legacy event is full...

Ultimate said:
    How much cash do you get if you can’t play?
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Classic @mikes, that’s the best 😂
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Ultimate said:
    Who in their right mind would waste gold to collect cash? It’s hard enough to collect gold for slots and cfs
    Soon It'll be possible to spend 100g to convert for 1000cash option to make the game more fun
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop being so stubborn Hutch and for once do what your player base really wants. Sure, giving up more carbons every event was easy right? Thats what players wanted? Lol give me a break. Maybe 2% wanted that if Im being generous, but now you are just giving an excuse "we shall see in time" untill it is all forgotten for the one thing that at least 50% of players want. Stop with the excuses, you are not right this time!!!! 
    MSteeL said:
    Stop being so stubborn Hutch and for once do what your player base really wants. Sure, giving up more carbons every event was easy right? Thats what players wanted? Lol give me a break. Maybe 2% wanted that if Im being generous, but now you are just giving an excuse "we shall see in time" untill it is all forgotten for the one thing that at least 50% of players want. Stop with the excuses, you are not right this time!!!! 
    We kept out silence when they put the trophy hard floor, stopped arguing after 24hrs when they “balanced” the gold price, we thought it would’ve been more fun when they added car tags, not knowing it just exposed the weakness of each person’s garage, whales included. You still think that we have the power of speech anymore?
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    Win the stars conquered by points.
    The change decreased the players by 75-75 and increased the time of each championship in the club.
    I do not know about other players, but my cars "crash" before reaching the top 10 and it takes a ton of time to finish. After all, the hutch tries to insist that the clubs will be good.
    To say that the daily ones were good, it's hypocrisy. The hutch dropped them by hand, repeated clues, invincible opponents always. I can not remember the last time I was able to fight for the win on the daily.
    But the point is that the clubs are not good.
    They do not give cars, they do not give packages or resources to buy cars and packages.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    MSteeL said:
    We kept out silence when they put the trophy hard floor, stopped arguing after 24hrs when they “balanced” the gold price, we thought it would’ve been more fun when they added car tags, not knowing it just exposed the weakness of each person’s garage, whales included. You still think that we have the power of speech anymore?
    I know we dont. Worth trying though. 
    MSteeL said:
    jczero said:
    MSteeL said:
    I know we dont. Worth trying though. 
    I know, me too, but our voice means nothing. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Another thing that I believe is WRONG, is that you get more or less weekly gold depending on what team you are in.
    Assuming the same teams place 1st, 2nd and 3rd for a month, that means players in winning team get over 1,000G more than the ones in the losing team. Every month. This is just wrong.
    Just because you picked the right or wrong color you get 1000 more every month, or 1000 less.

What makes very little sense is that players in the winning team who enter 1 race in a week get that 1000G vs a loser who busted his chops the whole week and gets 1000G less just because his team was sleeping or just a bunch of bad players (or even secondary accounts used by opposing teams to sink the other team).

Yeah I picked midnight, for fun, as legacy was closed. But I would still say the same thing if I had picked legacy.

@Hutch_Tim, @Hutch_Robin, what is your view on this? Please do not say “we will monitor”. By the time you react that is probably one CF less for the losers.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been one season, we have no idea if the same team will Keep winning, maybe not create ”problems” out of thin air? Legacy is being destroyed right now 🤷‍♂️
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been one season, we have no idea if the same team will Keep winning, maybe not create ”problems” out of thin air? Legacy is being destroyed right now 🤷‍♂️
    I just believe this principle makes 33% of players happy and 66% unhappy, every week. Even if the winning team rotates, it does not make sense, the delta in gold gains is way too big for something you have no influence over. I would much prefer a lottery every month, which would create the same outcome.
    Legacy just saving their energy for final day again. We were losing horrendously at various points last week too.
  • GustavMartinezGustavMartinez Posts: 15
    I would very much like to join a battle anytime soon, but the club events are so bugged i can't join even the empty battles
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 844 admin
    I would very much like to join a battle anytime soon, but the club events are so bugged i can't join even the empty battles
    No, they're not. As in the main post, you can enter events only if you can travel from your HQ to the event, without travelling through a rival Club's sector or a sector with an active event in it.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uninstall the game is the answer.. maybe hutch will change something or the game die!!
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭
    No, they're not. As in the main post, you can enter events only if you can travel from your HQ to the event, without travelling through a rival Club's sector or a sector with an active event in it.
    Many legacy events are unjoinable because of the players capacity 100 is not enough
  • RawelRawel Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about this, why are we losing?

• DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    What about this, why are we losing?

that's because we have a hidden hutch deficit to compete against
    Winners handicap?