General Discussion

#TBT Midnight Express - American Dream (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
Tracksets?

Comments

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t want to get involved in the daily debacle but @Hutch_Robin you really need to put better or more events on so we can use our best cars at least once a day somewhere fella. 
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    edited May 29
    Very bad day even if i finished 2nd in last both event, i can t take my daily ceramic, and i m ... Sad... Sad to have to start the countdown before my end on TD.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Care of Mouse Trap on IGF

• RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm kinda losing interest now. Pretty much what was keeping me interested was the farming to open packs

I am in the same boat now, but i am semi-hopeful (keeping my expectations low) that hutch will listen and bring back dailies. 

Until then i am in wait-and-see mode
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    I'm kinda losing interest now. Pretty much what was keeping me interested was the farming to open packs

I am in the same boat now, but i am semi-hopeful (keeping my expectations low) that hutch will listen and bring back dailies. 

Until then i am in wait-and-see mode
    I'm with you... And any post on forum now is about dailies. Events aren't important when you don't see the future of the game...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Rather ironically, the loss of the daily and its farming income is going to cause people to use even more aggressive farming strategies on the other events to actually get some income. 
    I’m not going to start playing this one until I get to 25 losses 👍
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Indeed. Rather ironically, the loss of the daily and its farming income is going to cause people to use even more aggressive farming strategies on the other events to actually get some income. 
    I’m not going to start playing this one until I get to 25 losses 👍
    Yep, certainly see a lot of fellow smarfers in this one!
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm smurfing too. Funny isn't it? It really has broken the game I can't be arsed 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant believe you guys are smurfing this amazing event , dont you know you will miss out on a ..... erm..... ceramic
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I launched straight into a bracket too to smurf the event and fell in with an awesome smurf bracket of recognised names. 2 boards clear already.
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a decent hand so decided to go for the win .
    Problem is two cars need a bit of tuning and.... oh ran out of money and have ZERO source of income hmmmm shall I buy some with gold 🤔🤔🤔🤔 

Nah let's put the phone down for the day it is then
  • KarhgathKarhgath Member Posts: 33 ✭✭
    Come join us! In my bracket I am around rank 71 and people are still farming this event at this rank. Long live farming!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG this feels good. It had been SO LONG!