Forumers Unite

2»

Comments

• greddygreddy Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but you know... If customers are satisfied with product they will purchase more... 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First thing I learnt when I was a 15 year old on work experience, “the customer is always right”
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    First thing I learnt when I was a 15 year old on work experience, “the customer is always right”
    Unless you are hutch
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree Miha, its a grind, and the most competition are your teammates for the mvp or top 10 spots.
    No overall rankings, still no end event rankings and the now introduced leaderboard bug also add to the negative direction.
    The missing of steady car supply makes it harder to enter events for all newer players, can only imagine their frustration.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so hutch kill his game!! Good work... but they are only small team.... they has F1 now!!!
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They threw us a bone. We can earn 50000 in the challenge now. Well.. Do they think we are that cheap??
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    They threw us a bone. We can earn 50000 in the challenge now. Well.. Do they think we are that cheap??
    Maybe if it was a daily-refreshed challenge with 30 minute ticket refills. I might parlay.
  • malsmals Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    edited June 3
    I will not play more in club events, waste of time, and if daily events dont back, surely i left the game. 
    Post edited by mals on
  • NataliaNatalia Posts: 9
    The game is really boeing🤭🤭🤭
  • NataliaNatalia Posts: 9
    Boring!!!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hoping Hutch can return dalies to appease the masses and also continue tweaking on clubs. 
  • malsmals Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping Hutch can return dalies to appease the masses and also continue tweaking on clubs. 
    For me the clubs could be erased totally and start again in a new project.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, clubs can be good. There is quite a bit of work to do on it though. Dailies should be brought back at least until the kinks have been worked out in club mode. Easy fix is giving a single board pick per win. Stops over farming from 3 picks a time but provides incentive to those who want to battle and have time to do so.
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    2 events available 15 players in one of them after 20 hours. Removing daily events was AMAZING! idea.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clubs are a second job... i have enough of one work!!!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natalia said:
    The game is really boeing🤭🤭🤭

It's crashing and burning? 

too soon probably
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to buy a plastic pack today because since the daily event is gone, i didnt get a single common card. I feel weird now.
    (Really nice that 2 of the 5 cards where uncommon :s )
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buying plastics?