Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

15152545657104

Comments

  • binnerbinner Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    German CF... The Worse S benz.....
    And it's the only Legendary Benz I've ever pulled......twice. #facepalm
    Think that's bad? Try 3 of the **** ones


  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    HeissRod said:
    JackyQu said:
    German CF... The Worse S benz.....
    And it's the only Legendary Benz I've ever pulled......twice. #facepalm
    Think that's bad? Try 3 of the **** ones


    I remember the time when having just one of these made a difference...
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another useless one, never the right pull
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Posts: 307 ✭✭✭

    And the next Ceramic from the Challenge.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Did something I've never done before and sold a legendary. It was a targa 4s and a dupe though. Very happy with the result, I've been missing this car 
    Yeah that Murano GT-C is a nice one /s

    In all seriousness, congrats on the raptor
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd take a GT-C with no qualms
  • PashaPasha Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    Prelims T3 reward, how does it compared to RQ23 Tuscan S ?

  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Regular ceramic. Still missing my first dezir...
    I'd swap 4 of mine and still have 5 (if I hadn't fused them already) for your megane 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Cadillac hand for the current event was meh. So I purchased a Cadillac CF pack. I have had worse days. 


  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Just got this in a ceramic, I already have the widebody, but I suppose it’s one of the better cars to keep multiples of
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Just got this in a ceramic, I already have the widebody, but I suppose it’s one of the better cars to keep multiples of
    Yeah, two isn't going to hurt, the green one really ought to be rq25 IMHO.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alpashk said:
    First ever legendary in something like 200 days (after 12c ofc), yay (?) got it one from a ceramic+25slots pack, pretty sure it's not the greatest legendary, but i'm still happy
    That was also my 1st legendary pull from a pack. It has served me very well. Little tip, it beats the 12C on longer drags. Won me a few dailies using against 12Cs on mile drags.

  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have cinque roadster at 666, and is really helping me in all italian events. At 666 beats huayras on anything twisty. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    alpashk said:
    First ever legendary in something like 200 days (after 12c ofc), yay (?) got it one from a ceramic+25slots pack, pretty sure it's not the greatest legendary, but i'm still happy
    That was also my 1st legendary pull from a pack. It has served me very well. Little tip, it beats the 12C on longer drags. Won me a few dailies using against 12Cs on mile drags.

    Yep, I really like this car, congrats.
    Put it on 1 mile against 12cs.
    Also top of italian cars, except for huayra.
    Very helpful as a really good cabrio too!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    cash ceramic,after 3 german rwd cf
    just in time for the prelims too
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    cash ceramic,after 3 german rwd cf
    just in time for the prelims too
    Its nice 
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    Regular ceramic. Still missing my first dezir...
    I bought all the FR CFs for that first prize car series and can't pull a Megane, but you pull one out of a cash ceramic. Where are you hiding @NinjaDesignz's leprechaun?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cash ceramic and continuing my legendary streak of Porsche pulls. The last 6 out of my 7 total legendary pulls have been Porsche.


Sign In or Register to comment.