General Discussion

Club Events Season 2 Balance Update

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm more pissed by the fact that I can't join certain club events even when I'm not participating in another club event 
    This is what I'm talking about. I can't even defend my tile because I can't join
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭
    Would someone care to explain why the game would not let me select this red tile to start a new battle on?
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a place to be able to communicate with my club and my club only. Because I'm tired of losing tiles like this: 

I don't get it. You can see the common cars x3 and RQ30 requirements, as well as the winter warriors description before you join. If you don't have a good hand for it, just don't join. It's as simple as that.

That midnight player was the only one. He picked off wins faster than I could beat him back. To be fair, I was fighting a losing battle, as the middle gauge was about 700 points in Midnight's favor, and Legacy points down about half when I joined. Just frustrating man.

Hutch claims that clubs would increase the social aspect of the game, but without a place to be social with my club mates and coordinate, strategize, etc, things like this will continue to happen.

#endrant

The problem is, without an alternate source of cash, people won’t play strategically for the benefit of the club. This is mass low grade farming and nothing more. 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    I would love a place to be able to communicate with my club and my club only. Because I'm tired of losing tiles like this: 

I don't get it. You can see the common cars x3 and RQ30 requirements, as well as the winter warriors description before you join. If you don't have a good hand for it, just don't join. It's as simple as that.

That midnight player was the only one. He picked off wins faster than I could beat him back. To be fair, I was fighting a losing battle, as the middle gauge was about 700 points in Midnight's favor, and Legacy points down about half when I joined. Just frustrating man.

Hutch claims that clubs would increase the social aspect of the game, but without a place to be social with my club mates and coordinate, strategize, etc, things like this will continue to happen.

#endrant

The problem is, without an alternate source of cash, people won’t play strategically for the benefit of the club. This is mass low grade farming and nothing more. 
    The incentives to try hard are just too low to make it worth it.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 events which we can't join 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭
    Despite me laying down a hand for each set as I was first in, the enemy player managed to race a bot 12 times instead of my ghost. Which as 7 of my wins show, is better than his.

So after that, I'm only +6pts. GG Well balanced.....
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leaderboards, as a lot of things on TD, doesn't work i think!!!
    RWare said:
    Make that 22 times......

And how is 142 - 74 = 23???
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been one season, we have no idea if the same team will Keep winning, maybe not create ”problems” out of thin air? Legacy is being destroyed right now 🤷‍♂️
    Alright, so that’s 300G bonus over 2 weeks for people who picked yellow.
    Let’s keep counting.
    This is quite an absurd principle.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are improving :) also system must improve 6,5 days of fighting means s**** if everything depends on last few hours. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    We are improving :) also system must improve 6,5 days of fighting means s**** if everything depends on last few hours. 
    Lol yes we are improving :) But I dont care about that, I really think giving rewards to people depending on what team they picked is so idiotic. There is no way to coordinate, I dont know who 99% of players on my team are, and most of the time they drag me down on events more than help out. Why should the tons of bad players who enter 1 race in the week on the winning team get more gold over and over? So bad...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Legacy just saving their energy for final day again. We were losing horrendously at various points last week too.
    #calledit  :D
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 4
    Help me out here, I’m a bit puzzled by my end of season rewards tbh, I didn’t keep track but at a guess I had about 5 MVP’s, another half dozen top 15’s and got gold level participation.  
    Should I not have got a lot more gold/cash?

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the same reward, but just 2 or 3 Mvp. I think you only need to get Mvp once, and you only get the Myp bonus once.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i was midnight and got 530 gold. So when i get MVP and enter 20 events then i can chill. 100 gold is not much difference.. 
    I got the same reward, but just 2 or 3 Mvp. I think you only need to get Mvp once, and you only get the Myp bonus once.
    Lol so I don’t get that reward for every MVP just the first one? FFS what is the point. 🤣
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol so I don’t get that reward for every MVP just the first one? FFS what is the point. 🤣
    I think what you got is the maximum anybody gets. It's what I got and I haven't seen anybody with more.
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    got  the same...24k 630G

#endrant
    If you think that's bad, look at this bs
    O__VER said:
    I think what you got is the maximum anybody gets. It's what I got and I haven't seen anybody with more.
    Cool, as long as I know it’s not worth competing in that’s fine, I’ll just do the bare minimum.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭✭✭

#endrant
    If you think that's bad, look at this bs
    Ok this is a little overkill now 
    Jeez 😬
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭
    The social aspect in clubs is great! Much better than the dailies!!! And clubs are not boring like dailies.... LOL LOL LOL 
    This is beyond funny at this point. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 480 gold, so either the MVP or the Platinum participation bonus was missing. I surely did more than 20 events in 7 days and I also remember being MVP at least once. It would be nice to see what is included in the season end reward, just like at the end of events.