General Discussion

Club Events Season 3 Balance Update (copy from I/G Forum)

2»

Comments

• milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Woooooowwwww... 
    I’ll raise you

• sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just keeps going downhill. At least give us prize boards if you're going to reduce prizes.
    Or a ceramic at the ends for wasting our lives 
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm first and i win 131 gold and 3800 money!!! :D :D
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 483 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Woooooowwwww... 
    I’ll raise you

I think I got MVP 3 or 4 times.... Definitely won't bother with that again
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

Woooooowwwww... 
    I made 5900 cash after ONE event albeit I had to finish first and play more than 30 races, still though, this is a joke
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just....hmmm...i dont have the words

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 6
    binner said:

Woooooowwwww... 
    I’ll raise you

Same.  Clubs are boring and I couldn't be bothered to participate.  I hate unlimited play.  To all the people that were requesting constant quick-fire events, I hope you are rethinking your decision now.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭
    This mode sucks!!!! I cant believe we waited 18 months for this!!!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Quick fire events would be great, just not in clubs. 

I said "constant".
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 918, Veyron, Dakar, Furai, Macan & 620R all used to get a run out every week. Now they just gather dust. 
    The daily wasn’t just about farming, it was about getting to use your top cars. 

These club events just don’t do that.
  • NemezNemez Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Tbh I like it much more than the boring dailies. Just raise rewards and I'm fine with it. Still need some work though..
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are we back to 7 days?
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Absolute joke of a reward pool! 10 tickets in dailies/events got me that cash and half the gold.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    Can someone (@Hutch_Tim, @Hutch_Robin) confirm how the season end prize is calculated? I received 6000 cash and 163 gold. My team won, and I'm a Challanger, so that's 2500 cash so far. The rest is coming from either Platinum participation and Platinum performance, or Gold participation and MVP performance. I'm pretty sure I reached MVP in an event, I even posted a screenshot here, and I'm also somewhat sure that I've done at least 10 events, so something is missing, but of course without any feedback on our progress and final results I can't be sure. It was the same in the previous season.
    Post edited by Ozzman on
  • aleale Member Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Were daily events noisi?
    It was enough to change the tracks and restrictions every month! Now with the additional clubs it would have been quite another thing !!
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Why are we back to 7 days?
    I wonder if the rewards are back to the 7 days version, or if that is stuck at 2 day version...  :D