DAILIES ARE BACK!

mikesmikes Posts: 3,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks Hutch!

Comments

• JacoJaco Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job Hutch!
    Thank you!
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope with different track sets and without Rq limit...you never know...new dailys can be 30Rq
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    This is great news thank you Hutch👍🏻👍🏻 Now who sold all his cars and deleted the game?😂😂
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is great news thank you Hutch👍🏻👍🏻 Now who sold all his cars and deleted the game?😂😂
    I won't lie, I was very close to deleting the app the last couple days.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    "We were never to bothered about the rabble but soon as we seen Bobdylan was put off we soon jumped into action"
    ~ @Hutch_Tim 

True story  
    Would’ve loved to see a rant about dailies on your YT channel
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 635 ✭✭✭✭
    The best update Hutch released since Beta.
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Posts: 84 ✭✭✭
    Thank You Hutch!
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    If I were you I’d hold my excitement until tonight, when we finally discovers the new rewards in the daily
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said dailies will be the same as before until they revamp the prize structure in PL9. Its ok mate, we can keep our pitchforks at home 😉
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the plan was to make rewards more worth fighting for to discourage farming? I'm seeing very little incentive to fight for tier 3/4 instead of farming tier 5. 
  • BongermanBongerman Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    Thank you soooooo much hutch. 
    Thank you thank you thank you!!! 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    They said dailies will be the same as before until they revamp the prize structure in PL9. Its ok mate, we can keep our pitchforks at home 😉
    So PL 9 must be very close! 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the plan was to make rewards more worth fighting for to discourage farming? I'm seeing very little incentive to fight for tier 3/4 instead of farming tier 5. 
    Prize structure will change in 9.0
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    Noice!  Smart choice Hutch, i might even check out that dumpster fire Club Events, from time to time.
  • jigajiga Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah good thanks.  they took our lollies away.  we had a tantrum.  they gave them back.  lets not get carried away.
    jiga said:
    yeah good thanks.  they took our lollies away.  we had a tantrum.  they gave them back.  lets not get carried away.
    Bread and butter mate, bread and butter
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Ultimate said:
    So PL 9 must be very close! 
    Haha, wait, you're not serious are you? Lol
  • jigajiga Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    jiga said:
    you are quite right.  the daily dose of fibre and fat that makes for a regular toilet break.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8
    deleted* someone beat me to the punch

jiga said:
    Ultimate said:
    jiga said:
    you are quite right.  the daily dose of fibre and fat that makes for a regular toilet break.
    And it’s on that porcelain throne that you pull the best cars. Win-Win
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repost from Facebook lol
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got up this morning and before leaving bed played topdrives YESSSSSSSSS the game is BACK
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    I got up this morning and before leaving bed played topdrives YESSSSSSSSS the game is BACK
    Ha! I also got the shout from downstairs "are you getting up today or not?!!"
  • NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for bringing it back but please some new tracksets 🙏
  • aleale Posts: 79 ✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Same thing for me since the daily came back... Thank you Hutch