General Discussion

Motorsport Carbon Fiber Question

AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
edited June 11 in General Discussion


There was no ultra rare Motorsport in the pack I bought, it is typed in a strange scamy way to trick you and most of all it is named "MOTORSPORT CARBON FIBER", which is far from true.

What do you guys think about that?

Comments

  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did you get if not a UR? I bought one pack and got a **** UR.
  • MalaniMalani Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I opened two, got a Megane Trophy in one and Escort Rally in the other, so pretty sure it is a CF
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    I bought 2 because I can't resist the Porsche Slick Lottery

    1 x Evo Epic
    1 x Silvia RS

    I agree it's a Motorsport CF
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    I bought 2 because I can't resist the Porsche Slick Lottery

    1 x Evo Epic
    1 x Silvia RS

    I agree it's a Motorsport CF
    pulled the same, rq24 evo x fq300 and another silvia. had hope for the porsches too, or atleast a second ford rally
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    I got a 19RQ Renault Sport Clio RS16 which is not Motorsport.

    So my point is that it should NOT be named "MOTORSPORT CARBON FIBER" because it doesnt 100% contain Motorsport ultra rare.

    I find this a trick to lure unsuspected customers, and i am pretty pissed by this right now.

    If this is not the case and it was a bug, i expect to speak with Hutch support about how to solve this.
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    I got a 19RQ Renault Sport Clio RS16 which is not Motorsport.

    So my point is that it should NOT be named "MOTORSPORT CARBON FIBER" because it doesnt 100% contain Motorsport ultra rare.

    I find this a trick to lure unsuspected customers, and i am pretty pissed by this right now.

    If this is not the case and it was a bug, i expect to speak with Hutch support about how to solve this.
    I would imagine it’s a bug or invisible tag, rather than a trick. That car does appear in my garage when I apply the motorsport filter. Worth a shout to support
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 818 admin
    edited June 11
    To confirm, the Renault Clio R.S.16 (2008) is a Motorsport tagged car. There's currently a UI limit on showing two tags per car. You can filter to Motorsport in your garage, and the car will appear.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So cars can have more than 2 tags.... is there going to be a UI fix in PL9 @Hutch_Robin? And what other cars have more than 2 tags? Can we get a list for that?
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    To confirm, the Renault Clio R.S.16 (2008) is a Motorsport tagged car. There's currently a UI limit on showing two tags per car. You can filter to Motorsport in your garage, and the car will appear.
    Thanks for that clarification Robin.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pulled 2 hoping for at least a 1st Silvia. A 3rd escort rally and a 3rd rq20 evo 1.  :'(
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    before PL9.0 the ZLE1 had 3 tags showing, but now just two (wild ride has disappeared)

    so it can be done to show 3, but hopefully a proper official fix can come through next update
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Pulled 2 hoping for at least a 1st Silvia. A 3rd escort rally and a 3rd rq20 evo 1.  :'(
    Mate I'll swap you my Silvia for your Escort :tongue:

    This Silvia is my 3rd and I will be feeding it to


  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Pulled 2 hoping for at least a 1st Silvia. A 3rd escort rally and a 3rd rq20 evo 1.  :'(
    Mate I'll swap you my Silvia for your Escort :tongue:

    This Silvia is my 3rd and I will be feeding it to


    Would happily do that trade if it was an option. The escort will undoubtedly be food as I already have 2 maxed.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    I did my 2nd Escort 699 and I've regretted it since. Would love a 2nd 969 one....
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 422 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Pulled 2 hoping for at least a 1st Silvia. A 3rd escort rally and a 3rd rq20 evo 1.  :'(
    Mate I'll swap you my Silvia for your Escort :tongue:

    This Silvia is my 3rd and I will be feeding it to an epic one day


Sign In or Register to comment.