General Discussion

Daily reward - server error

13»

Comments

• vossixvossix Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17
    Really. After 72 hours no news from Hutch. 

@Hutch_Robin
    It would be nice when everyone tell us something. We want back in the game on the normal way. 
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:

@Hutch_Robin
    It would be nice when everyone tell us something. We want back in the game on the normal way. 
    Hutch seems really concerned about our problems, like each time 😉
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    vossix said:

@Hutch_Robin
    Hutch seems really concerned about our problems, like each time 😉
    Their only concern are the new whales, and they still have about 200 days before they will reach this issue
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 603 admin
    Yep, we're really sorry about this. On Friday we managed to stop the majority of player's who would hit Day 438 over the weekend from getting the issue when they hit it, and we thought we had a fix for those who had hit it already, but we found out very late in the day (after office hours) that this fix hadn't worked, and we weren't able to address it over the weekend.

We're now trying to get a working fix out today.
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update @Hutch_Tim, do you know if we'll move on to the correct reward or if we'll effectively be 2-3 days behind once it's fixed?
    Thanks for the update. 
    So we can hope. 
  • MoogMoog Member Posts: 348 ✭✭✭✭
    Info from support for anyone still effected:
    "We're aiming to have the server update that will resolve the rewarding issue released this week.
    Please follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/Formula1Mgr) to stay up to date."
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    "We're aiming to have the server update that will resolve the rewarding issue released this week.
    Please follow our Twitter (https://twitter.com/Formula1Mgr) to stay up to date."
    Today, per Tim, or this week per support?
  • floop200floop200 Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Its already fixed... At least for me...

• greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Working for me too now. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it seems to be fixed.  I’m glad that’s over with 
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so now it looks like I've received the rewards for days 438 & 439, but I have no new cars in my holding pool (the pack did not open, just blurred the screen and after a tap I saw the daily rewards screen) and I don't even know what the reward for 439 was?
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Ok, so now it looks like I've received the rewards for days 438 & 439, but I have no new cars in my holding pool (the pack did not open, just blurred the screen and after a tap I saw the daily rewards screen) and I don't even know what the reward for 439 was?
    Yes, no reward was given out. Only the bug is gone. That have to be enough for us ;)
  • krystiankrystian Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    Ozzman said:
    Yes, no reward was given out. Only the bug is gone. That have to be enough for us ;)
    Well worth of waiting  3 days for this magic invisible pack arrive to my garage :D
    Thanks Hutch. 

Now I'm 2 days behind my reward but important is that it work now right. 
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, i am grateful that the game is now working for me again.  But i do feel a little bit aggrieved that after putting up with that **** for three days it appears now that i have been set back a day on the daily rewards and have not received two of the rewards including the offending Lancia pack.  
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17
    Moog said:
    Haha looks like support didn't know what Hutch game you were talking about. There are rewards issues in the F1 game as well, and it looks like that one needs a game update which is being released this week.

The Top Drives issue was server-side by the sounds of it, and sounds like it has been fixed, albeit poorly.