The Missing Piece IV (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
Let's go to Santa Monica for the 4th installment

Comments

• Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    So this is the new prize structure? Simply a little bit more cash? What about more gold? Ceramic for top 30 for example? Imo that doesnt compensate the massive downgrade on the prizeboards....
    Also nothing has changed for dailies...
    Maybe theyll rework it the following days like they said in the pl9.0 details... but we all know hutch dont we
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 623 admin
    Dabigp said:
    So this is the new prize structure? Simply a little bit more cash? What about more gold? Ceramic for top 30 for example? Imo that doesnt compensate the massive downgrade on the prizeboards....
    Some rough maths:

Before clubs:
    Gold from farming the daily = 350/week
    Gold from clearing  20 prize boards across other events = 200/week
    Total: 550/week

Now:
    Gold from clubs = 350/week
    Gold from farming the daily = 210/week
    Gold from clearing 20 prize boards across other events = 120/week
    Total: 680/week

You could be less active in clubs than that, and you could also perhaps farm regular events more aggressively, but in most cases people are getting more gold than before Clubs, so I don't think gold in prize tiers needs to increase as well.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 25
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Dabigp said:
    Some rough maths:

Before clubs:

Now:

You could be less active in clubs than that, and you could also perhaps farm regular events more aggressively, but in most cases people are getting more gold than before Clubs, so I don't think gold in prize tiers needs to increase as well.
    Isnt cash down big time though?
    Post edited by TD42792 on
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we do have to factor in the gold from clubs and I suppose that would offset what we turn over from prize boards. However, @Hutch_Tim, that calculation for club gold is not a set amount and is variable depending on where you club finishes. So is that the lowest amount of gold a player could expect or the average or the highest? 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Dabigp said:
    Some rough maths:

Before clubs:

Now:

What about cash before and after Tim? That's the bread and butter in terms of upgrading cars and buying cash ceramics. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until clubs are fixed and working properly they shouldn’t really be in any equation. 

I only do the bare minimum in them to get the reward at the end of the 2 days as it just doesn’t work as any form of competition. 
    If they changed clubs so that the winning team got 250 gold and 25,000 cash for each season and the other 2 got nothing I think people would find their competitive streak. 

Right now its like 1st / 3rd who gives a ship? 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Until clubs are fixed and working properly they shouldn’t really be in any equation. 

I only do the bare minimum in them to get the reward at the end of the 2 days as it just doesn’t work as any form of competition. 
    If they changed clubs so that the winning team got 250 gold and 25,000 cash for each season and the other 2 got nothing I think people would find their competitive streak. 

Right now its like 1st / 3rd who gives a ship? 
    I won’t take it as anything other than a bit of free gold/cash until the minus score thing is sorted out.
    Find an event I have the garage for, blitz 30 wins and get MVP, wait two days and repeat, it’s not much fun. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Dabigp said:
    Some rough maths:

Before clubs:

Now:

i need to see how you reach 350 gold! maybe someone that play every day and night... people work maybe... and can play only 10/15 tickets for events when he remember to play!!
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭✭

Btw whats the minimum to get the max reward? So i will do the same as well...
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 585 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Dabigp said:
    Some rough maths:

Before clubs:

Now:

i need to see how you reach 350 gold! maybe someone that play every day and night... people work maybe... and can play only 10/15 tickets for events when he remember to play!!
    350 a week is 100 gold per season. I only play clubs a moderate amount due to it not working in a VM and the general dull nature of it, but I've rarely seem under 100 gold for the end of season rewards. 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Dabigp said:
    Some rough maths:

Before clubs:

Now:

350 a week is 100 gold per season. I only play clubs a moderate amount due to it not working in a VM and the general dull nature of it, but I've rarely seem under 100 gold for the end of season rewards. 
    Club does now work in MEmu which I think is a VirtualBox based VM Emulator