General Discussion

Opponent not following event criteria

KeatingKeating Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
edited June 25 in General Discussion
This is not okay, as this is proof people are bending the rules in this game. Today’s Daily Events requires 5x Standard Tires yet I came across this hand which has Performance and All Surface tires. Hutch, how are some players able to bend the rules as such? Is it a bug caused by the new update? This is the first time i Came across this, and the last thing we need Is for all events to have people bending the rules.

Comments

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    This is not okay, as this is proof people are bending the rules in this game. Today’s Daily Events requires 5x Standard Tires yet I came across this hand which has Performance and All Surface tires. Hutch, how are some players able to bend the rules as such? Is it a bug caused by the new update? This is the first time iceberg Came across this, and the last thing we need Is for all events to have people bending the rules.

I'm pretty sure that's a Hutch bot lol
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    This is not okay, as this is proof people are bending the rules in this game. Today’s Daily Events requires 5x Standard Tires yet I came across this hand which has Performance and All Surface tires. Hutch, how are some players able to bend the rules as such? Is it a bug caused by the new update? This is the first time iceberg Came across this, and the last thing we need Is for all events to have people bending the rules.

never seen a hutch bot rocking an epic though, that's a first
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:

never seen a hutch bot rocking an epic though, that's a first
    I have, I believe it's one of the ladies doing it
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Member Posts: 534 ✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, a 'hutch bot' is a placeholder hand that you face when none of your opponents in the event have set a ghost for that trackset yet.

They're always called Hutch Firstname and typically have weak cars for the event so they're easy to beat. They don't follow the requirements but as you very rarely see them when an event gets going (except for the club event bugs) it's not a big deal. 
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    That particular lady always caused me trouble when I was smurfing lol
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Annoyingly I played that same bot today for my first loss after smoking the other bots with my smurf deck.  Not a nice bot.  Some of the other bots very affable and would buy them a beer if i could or at least the binary equivalent