General Discussion

#TBT One Track Mind (Event)

BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 26 in General Discussion
Is anyone still playing? 

Comments

  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    I think the app misses me. Closed it down about 45 mins ago...


    Edit: only turned notifications on yesterday now we can turn on/off individual ones. Seems it deluged me at 21:00 with multiples of the same few messages...

  • Twinkie_8iTwinkie_8i Member Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I think the app misses me. Closed it down about 45 mins ago...


    Edit: only turned notifications on yesterday now we can turn on/off individual ones. Seems it deluged me at 21:00 with multiples of the same few messages...

    Shut down the notifications 
    Better for me now ;)
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I just turned all but one off. The one letting me know a car has finished fusing is the only useful one. I've had ones throughout the day telling me cars in my garage are about to expire, when I know full well that they all had 20+hrs. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Blue2moro you only have 28% battery. I have 37% Ha!

    (still more fun than clubs) 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The weird thing is, if I'd been playing top drives as I normally do that would be fully charged. I havent plugged my phone in all day. Normally I'm constantly plugged in on my desk at work etc.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can’t wait to use my two 959s

    ohh, bumholes 
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    80s Rally Car fest :)
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    80s Rally Car fest :)
    Uh huh 
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    RWare said:
    80s Rally Car fest :)
    Uh huh 

    Same hand here, except I use 2 Fords instead of the last car (don't know the name by heart :-))
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    sinner said:
    RWare said:
    80s Rally Car fest :)
    Uh huh 

    Same hand here, except I use 2 Fords instead of the last car (don't know the name by heart :-))
    NISSAN SILVIA! Hup, now you go 15 minutes outside, barefooted, in the naughtycorner and go think about what you did wrong here!
    You just insulted my unicorn!
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Basil said:
    sinner said:
    RWare said:
    80s Rally Car fest :)
    Uh huh 

    Same hand here, except I use 2 Fords instead of the last car (don't know the name by heart :-))
    NISSAN SILVIA! Hup, now you go 15 minutes outside, barefooted, in the naughtycorner and go think about what you did wrong here!
    You just insulted my unicorn!
    You must have connections with Hutch because I did not receive my prize for this event,.. seriously :-(
  • JacoJaco Member Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭✭
    Uhm, I don't know what game you play, but this event runs for me till this evening?
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    Jaco said:
    Uhm, I don't know what game you play, but this event runs for me till this evening?

    I desperatly need vacation. I thought this was the offroad race. The two gold cars on the left made me flip my mind. Of course this is not the offroad game otherwise I would not have used the blue-ish one and not,.. wel maybe I would have used the little white one :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Hmm,.. when I look at my answer I'm souding more and more like my wife talking about this game :-) :-) :-)
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TD01055 what time do you call this fook!? 

    I have been avoiding michel and pushing Stuart down but I’m happy to swap if you want to try for T1... 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    @TD01055 what time do you call this fook!? 

    I have been avoiding michel and pushing Stuart down but I’m happy to swap if you want to try for T1... 
    Took ages to climb because I kept playing my smurf hand thanks to the bug. I’m Happy with an easy T2, cheers, think his hand can beat mine anyway 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TD01055 ok sounds good. Stuart has the better hand but is not playing. 
    Auto hand select is working for me on this one but keeps putting this hand in the daily 👎
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I have time for a late push?

  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Think I have time for a late push?

    Good luck! 
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Basil said:
    sinner said:
    RWare said:
    80s Rally Car fest :)
    Uh huh 

    Same hand here, except I use 2 Fords instead of the last car (don't know the name by heart :-))
    NISSAN SILVIA! Hup, now you go 15 minutes outside, barefooted, in the naughtycorner and go think about what you did wrong here!
    You just insulted my unicorn!

    I've wrote it down 500 times,.. Never forget that one,.. or better,.. never use it again :-)
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Basil said:
    sinner said:
    RWare said:
    80s Rally Car fest :)
    Uh huh 

    Same hand here, except I use 2 Fords instead of the last car (don't know the name by heart :-))
    NISSAN SILVIA! Hup, now you go 15 minutes outside, barefooted, in the naughtycorner and go think about what you did wrong here!
    You just insulted my unicorn!

    I've wrote it down 500 times,.. Never forget that one,.. or better,.. never use it again :-)
Sign In or Register to comment.