• JayJay Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Anyone here?
    I see at least 5 others :tongue:

• nel1978nel1978 Member Posts: 153 ✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    sorry raced one of you guys accidently and raced the other too after that

i try to race only when aro mrg is in place 4 or higher

No problem, probably i will not make it to Top3, but @greddy  maybe can make it
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nel1978 said:
    ZotZe said:
    sorry raced one of you guys accidently and raced the other too after that

i try to race only when aro mrg is in place 4 or higher

No problem, probably i will not make it to Top3, but @greddy  maybe can make it
    Dont think i can push him down.. His 996 BMW beats mine 699 on slalom lol
  • Jhon91Jhon91 Member Posts: 16
    edited July 3

Which hand are you using?  What do you think of my hand?
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, I finished... 11th lol
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, last second join since my hand sucked so much I even had to put a maxed Rare into it. Played one match against a Hutch bot, and tadaaa:

I'm not here to brag, or to make anyone who missed a good finish feel bad. I'm not proud either. I just want to show another example why the game broken so badly now. Just an RQ21 X5 in the CF though.
    edited July 3
    Got this in my CF, dont know how it compares to new epic BMWs, but still my best BMW. 

• TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 3
    lol I tried late join but failed miserably 
    I didn't even end up using all 5 tickets, if I had done so I would've reached tier 2...
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    So, last second join since my hand sucked so much I even had to put a maxed Rare into it. Played one match against a Hutch bot, and tadaaa:

I'm not here to brag, or to make anyone who missed a good finish feel bad. I'm not proud either. I just want to show another example why the game broken so badly now. Just an RQ21 X5 in the CF though.
    Don’t worry about it, Hutch has a plan.....
  • hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 274 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Don’t worry about it, Hutch has a plan.....
    Yes, a secret one. So secret that even them don t know it
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

Went in slightly earlier than the Qualifiers at T-5. Played 8 tickets for 8-0, and got exactly the same result:

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:

To counter this I also joined in the last seconds and raced once against a hutch bot. I finished ~165th.
  • rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    Joined 15 minutes before the end, bought 5 tickets and finished t2 with crappy bmw cars.

So i am happy with that t2 cf...

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I battled the 2 whales in my bracket for about 36 hours, bouncing from 3rd - 5th until the last hour, then got pushed down to 14 for a dismal ceramic. 

When a win-loss record of 40-30 gets beaten at the end by 15-4, it shows there is no point in trying unless you have an OP hand. Late join makes more sense in terms of effort: reward, sadly. I think I’m nearly done. 
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I battled the 2 whales in my bracket for about 36 hours, bouncing from 3rd - 5th until the last hour, then got pushed down to 14 for a dismal ceramic. 

When a win-loss record of 40-30 gets beaten at the end by 15-4, it shows there is no point in trying unless you have an OP hand. Late join makes more sense in terms of effort: reward, sadly. I think I’m nearly done. 
    They should make the win point margin bigger to reward people that win more in events.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve said it before but if the facility is there in clubs to award a prize based on the races completed surely it can be used in other events, 30 races you get the award, less and you don’t. What’s so hard to fix? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • PashaPasha Member Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Was fighting all day long for the 10th place and in the result CF gave me the best possible reward. 

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing like whisky with some friends to make you forget about the prelims ending.
    greddy said:
    nel1978 said:

@Tesseracthh @ZotZe
    Hello guys, we are together at the Prelims, if is possible to avoid me, would be nice 😊
    I am here too fighting for top10. :smile:
    Is this bracket open?
    Closed since this morning