General Discussion

Drive of Your Life - Peugeot (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
Pugs for the win

Comments

• rkorallerkoralle Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭
    Entering a peugeot, id drive off my life!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sooo..judging from the title the reqs it'll be 0x peugeot, 5x anything else?
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sooo..judging from the title the reqs it'll be 0x peugeot, 5x anything else?
    one more Peugeot joke and you better Run for Your Life!
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tracksets and restrictions 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love those 3x French Renaissance cfs 🤦🏽‍♂️
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have I mentioned how I hate those yellow Meganes? I try to go for T2 in an event once, and everyone (even outside the top10) has at least one of those (all maxed ofc), so I have no chance.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found 2 yellow meganes worked well. Maxed of course 👍

• OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Have I mentioned how I hate those yellow Meganes? I try to go for T2 in an event once, and everyone (even outside the top10) has at least one of those (all maxed ofc), so I have no chance.
    Managed to finish in tier 2, probably the only one without a single Megane. I guess it was because everyone was more interested in the Prelims. There were better hands behind me. :)
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

That was my hand and my finish as well.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joined 6 minutes before the end, did 2 races without much upgraded cars just to claim the gold. Ended up in Tier 2, looks like everyone went for the prelims.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    I joined 6 minutes before the end, did 2 races without much upgraded cars just to claim the gold. Ended up in Tier 2, looks like everyone went for the prelims.

I joined 15min before the end, got 4 wins, and was in 1 place. I ended up at place 87.

• MoogMoog Member Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    15 mins before end, 5 wins, someone gifted me a win, so I came 3rd with 6-0.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    BoxtaS said:

That was my hand and my finish as well.
    Amazingly I saw a guy, Philip Koenig I think, running this but with a 996 trophy and he didn’t bother climbing above 99th place after smarfing. Didn’t need the gold I guess