Economy balance update, 28th June 2019

Comments

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for the response Tim. But come on, are we just gonna see the statistics analisys in the next few months instead of doing something??
    Also there is no special offer strategy if you offer specific CF every darn ceramic event. That is just plain milking.

Also enlighten me how and average T3 player can make 1500 gold a week. Please
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 671 admin
    Jay said:
    All very interesting. Didn't see any stats in there about if people are having as much fun as they used to.
    Oh yes, I didn't include my regular disclaimer that data doesn't cover the whole picture. But I did think it was useful to see what was behind the complaints people had, and that I think informs us on the 'fun' a bit. Listening to what people are saying remains an important part of the bigger picture.

MSteeL said:
    Thanks for the response Tim. But come on, are we just gonna see the statistics analisys in the next few months instead of doing something??
    Also there is no special offer strategy if you offer specific CF every darn ceramic event. That is just plain milking.

We're going to rebalance Club events next, that is doing 'something', even if it's not exactly what some people want. This is an ongoing thing.

No, the average player won't make 1500 a week, but quite a few players can, and do. Even those who make 500 a week still buy CF's from time to time, so the general point stands - offers aren't only for people who spend.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Jay said:
    All very interesting. Didn't see any stats in there about if people are having as much fun as they used to.
    Oh yes, I didn't include my regular disclaimer that data doesn't cover the whole picture. But I did think it was useful to see what was behind the complaints people had, and that I think informs us on the 'fun' a bit. Listening to what people are saying remains an important part of the bigger picture.

MSteeL said:

We're going to rebalance Club events next, that is doing 'something', even if it's not exactly what some people want. This is an ongoing thing.

No, the average player won't make 1500 a week, but quite a few players can, and do. Even those who make 500 a week still buy CF's from time to time, so the general point stands - offers aren't only for people who spend.
    Arent regular events still no. 1 priority in TD and clubs are just extra? Im sure if people dont find amusement in regular events, then this "rebalance" is just a waste of time. Sorry.

Yeah, those quite a few probably threw in few K bucks for this. So why the hutch team thinks this is a good way to keep new players in the game? 
    edited July 2019
    Im amazed about how stubborn the Hutch team is. Experienced community is giving you good suggestions and viable oppinions, yet they still hit brick wall. It seems like you want this game to end. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    First off, I didn’t have time to conpletely read/follow this discussion, so sorry if I say something that is sad already/many times.

In my opinion, the solution to this is the same as with Daily Events. You (Hutch) tried it, got feedback from players, figured out it isn’t what players want, and should set it back to how it was. 

Again, if a reason is given why this isn’t possible (I can’t think of any, but still), I am sorry. I just wanted to quickly share my opionion.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tell me something about players cannot stay 24h playing the game... or there are only one type of players for you?
    and about login prize, 1000 $ or 10 gold... in italian, we said you are " braccine corte"!!!! LOL
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Feel free to check my account as well and I allow you to post the results here as well, because I feel like I'm playing the same amount, maybe slightly less, but earning more 🤔

Edit: my in-game name is TopDrives20446, because of the still existing bug 🙂
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Hutch_Tim Is the rebalance a general strategy to move towards a lower income across the board? It seems that way to me. This is a genuine question, not tongue-in-cheek. The reason I ask is because the general concensus is that our daily income is lower, because a lot of players are unwilling to put in the extra time required to make the same amount of money. I would also think that forcing players to put more time into the game to make the same progress is unsustainable and will lead to burn out.

THIS! I don't get it why @Hutch_Tim won't understand this...

It's repetetive by now, every week tons of players express their feelings, make valid arguments and bring up solutions to the problems and changes you made with the game. Everyone here in the forum (exceptmyabe 1-2 People) thinks that the current way that top drives is going, is the wrong way. And after a Week, the only thing Hutch is doing, is to pick up our weakest arguments and post a brick wall of statistics and excuses that are totally, and I mean it, totally missing the point. It feels like the only thing you do since the daily fiasko is damage controll.

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, Prizeboards are nerfed too extreme. 
    3x Rare
    2x Uncommon
    1x Common
    3x 3 gold
    6x 750$

I would be more happy about this. 

When you implement changes you should do that slightly.
    Added Clubs in game and overall cash is getting more and more? I would understand some kind of nerf like 10% and then you can move forward and look at statistics. But not 40% straight away, it will make more harm than good.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even play clubs. I just join and play 1 match and close it. I get 100+ gold in 2 days regardless if we win or lose. I don't waste my time and still get decent gold.
    You don't even need to play 1 match. I just go in every few days, pick up the free cash & gold, don't ever race.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh, I’ve stopped playing it altogether now I know I don’t have to. Not much point unless you buy the accumulator thing to get extra cash and enter loads of events at the end, crazy set up. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    I don't even play clubs. I just join and play 1 match and close it. I get 100+ gold in 2 days regardless if we win or lose. I don't waste my time and still get decent gold.
    You don't even need to play 1 match. I just go in every few days, pick up the free cash & gold, don't ever race.
    Wait, you still get the Club End of Season rewards even after participating 0 races a season?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only race once with my 2nd account and the rewards doesnt differ much from this acc who goes mvp. So yeah, there is no point in racing clubs.