General Discussion

New possible features

BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
I want to start this thread to start new features/competitions.

When you see a suggestion you like 'agree' on it and when it goes over 10 agrees we could start a new thread about this suggestion as there is interest in it. Players who like it then can develop the suggestion to a real proposal (by discussing it) . Hutch can participade or in the end (when the players 'release' their suggestion) give their respons on the idea.

I have put this thread alive because I'm getting lost in all the threads. In the end all of them seems to go in the direction of complaining about money-hand save issues etc...

Comments

• BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    What about this kind of new feature (competition): The main idea is to race to another player and when you win you will get 1 card of the other player.

It could look like this:

*Competition has different RQ's: fi RQ max 50 - 100 - 150
    *The trackset is set by Hutch (let's say 40 different settings).
    *When you enter you will see the tracksets and you can put your cars on the different settings.
    *You don't see the other players hand. Hutch will search for a player with the same track (worst case , it will put your hand on hold)
    *When finished , you need to click on the car you will put at stake. To avoid that you point down the lowest RQ car you put in, the total score that you will have in the event will be multiplied by a factor that is calculated with the RQ of your risk car in mind (don't know how much this factor can be influenced by the risk car; that's up to Hutch to find out :-:smile: ) .
    * When you win , you will collect the car from the other player.

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 174 ✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    I have put this thread alive because I'm getting lost in all the threads. In the end all of them seems to go in the direction of complaining about money-hand save issues etc...

Well I'm sorry but first they have to fix things like this before they can introduce new features with possible (no) new bugs.
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Member Posts: 175 ✭✭✭
    I want to see a sticky filter option for "showing maxed cars only" that persists until you turn it off.

Having to scroll through literally hundreds of super rare food cars makes me not use super rare cars at all, instead mixing UR's and rares for an rq limit of 90-ish, and i avoid every club race with a super rare requirement for this reason.
    Also, a filter for low, mid and high ride height.
  • TopDivesTopDives Member Posts: 593 ✭✭✭
    I wanted my sleep back. Thank you PL9.0.
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Member Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    It would be great to have a key symbol on the picture in the overview for Save cars. At the moment I must turn every cards to identify the saved cars. 😜

It would be great too If a Save-Button would be in the screen where you overtake or sell a car. Normally at this point I know, If I would like to keep the car or not. 😉
    What about that you could put your car on sale and players can bit on it ? When there is no interest, Hutch can buy it for the amount they buy now. In that way players can get better cash and players can get the car they want :-)
    @AndreasSimmer : yeah, thought of that multiple accounts to. If only humans were upright.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 6
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Indeed, unfortunately any mechanic that allows cards to move between accounts quickly becomes equivalent to trading even if it's not designed that way.

Any form of trading leads to problems with multiple accounts, WoW-style gold-farming, lots of customer service complaints about someone paying for a card with Paypal and then not getting it, etc! It's just not a route we can go down.
    I’ll give you 15 DeZirs if you’ll change your mind. Just don’t tell anyone else. 🤫