Can someone here help me out?

2»

Comments

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Huskic69 said:
    REALAIS said:
    Cmon. Why are you then asking help here if you have contract with Hutch?
    Weird flex, but okay.
    My god, you have missed all points in every of my comments, can u please leave this discussion? It would help me a lot
    I am not missing nothing.

You lost gmail account.
    You dont know anymore gmail account.
    You cant get back in it.
    Hutch support is denying garage transfer.

Then I give you reasons why it happens. And you needed to secure your account before.

You flex about contract with Hutch, and now you put me as bad person?

Sry mister So Important, Everyone loves you etc. and you are So special.

Think more if you did send some email from that Gmail to another email and try to recover name of that email. 

• Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @Huskic69 hope everything works out.
    Thanks brother, hope to smurf with you again
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Found the mail, account recovered, proven not guilty of stealing accounts @REALAIS
    Guess REALAIS was "fake news"
    Huskic69 said:
    Found the mail, account recovered, proven not guilty of stealing accounts @REALAIS
    This media really wants to pull me down
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Huskic69 said:
    In which place I did accused you in stealing account? 

I defended Hutch support decision to not just like that transfer profiles.

Its great that you find out your Email and recovered game profile, but dont put things to me I never told. 

Huskic69 said:
    Maybe you are fake news here. 
    Huskic69 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    This media really wants to pull me down
    And again you are back at it, showing off how important you are. I dont even know your youtube channel, I am not anything from media. 

And if you are big youtuber, you need to think about profile security more carefully than regular player.

edited July 2019
    And I dont understand why you all are attacking me for telling truth and using logic.

And at the end you got your profile back because you get hold on your email login not Hutch transfered profile to another gmail account.

You did "oopsie" but You and your friends are attacking me because I disagree  with your not correct logic thinking. 

Maybe in future you will be more careful with things in which you invest big amount of time/money.

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    And I dont understand why you all are attacking me for telling truth and using logic.

And at the end you got your profile back because you get hold on your email login not Hutch transfered profile to another gmail account.

You did "oopsie" but You and your friends are attacking me because I disagree  with your not correct logic thinking. 

Maybe in future you will be more careful with things in which you invest big amount of time/money.

Person asked for help in recovering his account. You waded in with no facts whatsoever and threw around accusations. Person recovered his account. You continue to wade in for no discernible reason. 

Chill out, let it go. 
    TGPD said:
    I don't understand, @REALAIS, why you are ranting about an issue that is not even related to the thread content.
    He lost his account. Maybe you try and play the game and invest as much as he did, then lose your account for some reason.
    Where's your truth? You attacked him first calling, and I quote, "That sounds as scam" (sic).
    Simple truth. It was his account. It's none of your business poking around how he lost his Gmail. Being a total a-hole in front of someone who's desperate for any forms of assistance is really low-down behaviour. Kicking someone who's already down.
    His point of uploading the video is to show proof that he DID actually own the account and played on it. Nothing on trying to flex. Don't try to antagonise all of his arguments. He's obviously joking when he said "contract", and you take it seriously? 

His purpose of starting this thread is to seek alternative ways in order to gain attention from the Hutch people. Because in support they don't know who the person is, only random Facebook ID's or something like that I don't know how they function.

REALAIS said:
    Think more if you did send some email from that Gmail to another email and try to recover name of that email. 
    Excuse me, what?! I don't get a single word of this jargon.

Now please go away. The thread is dead. Stop desperately trying to mount a comeback. It took me more time to decipher your posts than for me to write this.
    Thanks TGPD, I appreciate this.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice Mr. president is back, now keep Top Drives great!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you got your account sorted @Huskic69
    /End thread 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone here just needs to settle down
This discussion has been closed.