General Discussion

More Server Errors?

1911131415

Comments

  • AntounAntoun ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too, with that hypnotic spinning circle...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sever errors. Everywhere. I’m starting to wonder if the recent surge in errors could be due to the servers being downgraded to save money. I definitely feel like the player base has declined in volume...


  • lemmings99olemmings99o ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Same here
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every event now. Another fine mess. Presumably we will only be compensated if we joined each event before an undisclosed time. Every day feels closer to ‘the end’. 


  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    When 
  • tichoblintichoblin ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, of course, no compensation again.
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The absolute worst thing is that a server error counts as a loss on the player's part. Yet Hutch refuses to do anything. At least from what we're seeing.
  • tichoblintichoblin ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    The absolute worst thing is that a server error counts as a loss on the player's part. Yet Hutch refuses to do anything. At least from what we're seeing.
    Hence I’m currently smurfing in lotus event, I might not have enough time to ascend back to tier 2, because of server error and won’t get my ceramics.
    But of course it’s my fault, cause this is gameplay hutch doesn’t encourage
  • 0171801718 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    And, of course, no compensation again.
    We don't have a right to play the game, but when i buy a time based modifier in the club events and then the server has a downtime, I would like to see that compensated. Maybe hutch should give everyone a free trial of the Club's Cash Doubler for 24 hours...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Clearly it's because you guys were late joining the challenges or something. Whatever happened it's our fault
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 271 ✭✭✭

    over  2 hours now....still can't enter events....damn spinning circle......can't defend tier 2 in lotus event.......


  • bantel_catbantel_cat ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    We need an Acronym

    Spinning
    Circle
    Ater
    Beginning
    Incredible
    Events
    Sucks

    Or maybe simply

    Spinning
    Halo
    Induces
    Terminal
    Shutdown

    I've got the S.H.I.T.S again has a nice ring to it


  • OzzmanOzzman ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's working again for me.
  • RWareRWare ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    It's working again for me.
    Ditto
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    It's working again for me.
    No all table score is messed up in vauhall event for me

    People takes points without playing !!!

    I was 1st and now 3rd, behind someone who takes 200pts without playing ?!?!?

    Was is this **** ???
  • REALAISREALAIS ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    Ozzman said:
    It's working again for me.
    No all table score is messed up in vauhall event for me

    People takes points without playing !!!

    I was 1st and now 3rd, behind someone who takes 200pts without playing ?!?!?

    Was is this **** ???
    Probably points will go back in place after everyone will do one race.
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    hifichris said:
    Ozzman said:
    It's working again for me.
    No all table score is messed up in vauhall event for me

    People takes points without playing !!!

    I was 1st and now 3rd, behind someone who takes 200pts without playing ?!?!?

    Was is this **** ???
    Probably points will go back in place after everyone will do one race.
    So How is it possible that they played about 15 or 20 tickets while server was down ???
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    hifichris said:
    Ozzman said:
    It's working again for me.
    No all table score is messed up in vauhall event for me

    People takes points without playing !!!

    I was 1st and now 3rd, behind someone who takes 200pts without playing ?!?!?

    Was is this **** ???
    Probably points will go back in place after everyone will do one race.

    If scoreboard is true, server was not down for everyone, or someones bought many tickets....
    score are wrong for me
    I sent a message and screenshots to support
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    do we really have such a huge spam problem that moderating people with hundreds of posts is necessary?
  • tichoblintichoblin ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need an Acronym

    Spinning
    Circle
    Ater
    Beginning
    Incredible
    Events
    Sucks

    Or maybe simply

    Spinning
    Halo
    Induces
    Terminal
    Shutdown

    I've got the S.H.I.T.S again has a nice ring to it


    No compensation
    because of inflation
    lower expectation
    bring your donation
  • RWareRWare ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 650 ✭✭✭✭
    Events for me is now back to a spinning circle....

    HUTCH WHAT IS GOING ON???
  • OzzmanOzzman ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yepp, I can confirm, dead again.
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 10
    Thats why they are offering so many CFs now... They need to finance new servers
  • SchmidtiSchmidti ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    Dead again... 
    But ey, there is a new cf offer available 
  • RobGripesRobGripes ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Sever errors. Everywhere. I’m starting to wonder if the recent surge in errors could be due to the servers being downgraded to save money. I definitely feel like the player base has declined in volume...



    We can't get real numbers but can someone with an iphone check the IOS game center for player activity?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaaaand its gone again.

    Reminds me of:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3c2UcB1zQo 

  • bantel_catbantel_cat ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 839 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aaaand its back again  :)
Sign In or Register to comment.