• TreyWelshTreyWelsh ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD42792 said:
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, we see the issue. Drop rates are all as normal (for real - I checked the card pack definition, and also the observed drops from people who bought the packs so far, it all checks out), but exactly as noted here card "2" isn't GR when it should be. Seeing what we can do about that now...

Could you then explain the case of @Mrpiratepete ? What cards did he get (if you dont mind this being disclosed @Mrpiratepete)?
    At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

Card 1: Guaranteed UR (or above)
    Card 2: Guaranteed SR (or above)

In Pete's case, the 'Card 1' stayed at UR and was a GR. 'Card 2' he rolled a crit, and saw the non GR SR upgraded to a non GR Legend.

And because of how the cards are opened in pack based off RQ, as he clicked them open from start to finish he probably went: 5, 4, 3, 1, 2.

(If that makes sense?) Just a guess

That would make sense indeed.

How about @basil getting no legend or epic from 15CF packs, myself getting (iirc!) 1 epic from 15CF packs and all the others who posted results not finding one single legend (one according to @LittleEnosBurdette but I have not seen it) and only one or 2 epics from tens of CF packs? I would like Hutch to confirm this was indeed compounded bad luck.
    That's normal. You can buy 100CFs without a single legandary or epic in it.
    Sure. Highly unprobable, but possible.
    There is 0.0000000002324% chance of that happening according to the drop rates.
    That's wrong, the drop rate is calculated for each pack separately! The game is not interested in how many packs you have bought.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD42792 said:
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD42792 said:
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, we see the issue. Drop rates are all as normal (for real - I checked the card pack definition, and also the observed drops from people who bought the packs so far, it all checks out), but exactly as noted here card "2" isn't GR when it should be. Seeing what we can do about that now...

Could you then explain the case of @Mrpiratepete ? What cards did he get (if you dont mind this being disclosed @Mrpiratepete)?
    At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

In Pete's case, the 'Card 1' stayed at UR and was a GR. 'Card 2' he rolled a crit, and saw the non GR SR upgraded to a non GR Legend.

And because of how the cards are opened in pack based off RQ, as he clicked them open from start to finish he probably went: 5, 4, 3, 1, 2.

How about @basil getting no legend or epic from 15CF packs, myself getting (iirc!) 1 epic from 15CF packs and all the others who posted results not finding one single legend (one according to @LittleEnosBurdette but I have not seen it) and only one or 2 epics from tens of CF packs? I would like Hutch to confirm this was indeed compounded bad luck.
    That's wrong, the drop rate is calculated for each pack separately! The game is not interested in how many packs you have bought.
    And that's not right in my opinion.
  • TD42792TD42792 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD42792 said:
    TreyWelsh said:
    TD42792 said:
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:

At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

That's wrong, the drop rate is calculated for each pack separately!
    Not this again! Feels like we have been through this 100 times lol. I am looking at the statistical probability for a series of event to occur, not at the probability for each single pack.
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat ✭✭ Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Got a non GR legendary, want it swapped since its useless for this event
  • lemmings99olemmings99o ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else had a reply from support yet regarding this?
  • BasilBasil ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    I understand the way the cards are pulled. It is a lottery with some scripts that are linked to the pack you open. No problem with that. Letting off some steam and disapointment this morning. But then the 'C' GR issue pops up and then I'm feeling a bit like => 'Hmm,.. how is that possible? Hutch should know by now how to do this,..'. Is it not normal that taken the above into account that you start asking yourself wether Hutch has 'tweeked' the settings a bit and maybe a little too much ? Just wondering.
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Wouldn't fair compensation be a free gr ceramic for every gr cf bought... Atleast for the no gr super rares in the packs
    Agree, but what if you were 'lucky' and got epic non GR and ultra rare non GR in packs? 
    binner said:
    Wouldn't fair compensation be a free gr ceramic for every gr cf bought...
    A compensation needs to happen and that's one of the fairest and most reasonable ones for both sides.
  • sinnersinner ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just when you think it can't get any worse. Bravo hutch 👏😂

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    299 gold compo for each pack bought is the word on the street. I haven’t heard back though. 
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Wouldn't fair compensation be a free gr ceramic for every gr cf bought...
    A compensation needs to happen and that's one of the fairest and most reasonable ones for both sides.
    i think gold should be better to let the player decide how to spend it !
    binner said:
    Wouldn't fair compensation be a free gr ceramic for every gr cf bought... Atleast for the no gr super rares in the packs
    Yes and no,
    Yes because you'll be getting the German renaissance sr car you're due.
    No because you'll also get 4 other extra cards you're not due plus you get to keep the sr card you pulled from the other pack.

Possibly the question is how much could the packs be sold for if they just guaranteed the UR German renaissance card and a normal sr card and refund the difference,

Or simulate opening the corrected pack and drop the 4th card into everyone's account for however many packs they opened, but possibly to keep it fair whichever 4th card you pulled from the bugged pack would have to be removed from your garage?
  • RWareRWare ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭
    Just re-roll whatever rarity you got into another GR of that rarity.

The guy that got the Viper - re-roll into a GR Legend.
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    299 gold compo for each pack bought is the word on the street. I haven’t heard back though. 
    Yep I got compensation from Matt. Cool guy.
    edited July 19
    binner said:
    Possibly the question is how much could the packs be sold for if they just guaranteed the UR German renaissance card and a normal sr card and refund the difference,

Or simulate opening the corrected pack and drop the 4th card into everyone's account for however many packs they opened, but possibly to keep it fair whichever 4th card you pulled from the bugged pack would have to be removed from your garage?
    But what if I hadnt' bought that pack with this requirements? This minimal gold difference won't make an impact for me. They fucked up again and in my opinion its not enouch anymore if they only mend their error. There needs to be a sufficient compensation too.
    Let's wait for the respons of Hutch-Tim and drink some beers,...
  • hillclimberhillclimber ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    • A compensation will need to be made, otherwise it would be a case for the consumer protection office.
    • Hutch will not be able to find a perfect solution, only a compromise.
    • An additional GR premium for each CF is the minimum that is acceptable.
    • For sure inflation is not made in house.
  • hillclimberhillclimber ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Just re-roll whatever rarity you got into another GR of that rarity.

The guy that got the Viper - re-roll into a GR Legend.
    and who makes the choice which GR legendary, the user, hutch or programming a RNG within hours to do so?
    binner said:
    Yes and no,
    Yes because you'll be getting the German renaissance sr car you're due.
    No because you'll also get 4 other extra cards you're not due plus you get to keep the sr card you pulled from the other pack.

What if I hadn't bought the pack with those new specifications? This little amount of gold is nothing.

They **** up week after week and get away with it (Looking at the last Finals). In my opinion it's not enough anymore that they only mend their errors. There needs to be a real and sufficient compensation this time.
    I would pay gold to be in the office of Hutch now, hearing the suggestions how they will handle this. :-)
    Are they still selling the bugged packs as well tho? Surely they should have been pulled by now?
    Are they still selling the bugged packs as well tho? Surely they should have been pulled by now?
    They are still available. In IG-Forum they said "Please don't buy more" lol
    They are still available. In IG-Forum they said "Please don't buy more" lol
    Maybe a stupid question but how can I see the IG-Forum ?
  • DabigpDabigp ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    And now i can buy another bugged pack with the conpensated gold? Sorry but thats just not enough...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Where is the quality control?

Game is still in beta mode after 2 years. This ineptitude is mind-boggling.

Yet people still keep putting money in
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    And now i can buy another bugged pack with the conpensated gold? Sorry but thats just not enough...
    You got compensated? I still waiting for response..
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Dabigp said:
    You got compensated? I still waiting for response..
    me too
    I would like to get a 90s German CF which end tonight and I don't have the gold now.
    I Hope they will compensate us before tonight !