8C Competizione Finals - German Renaissance (Event)

Comments

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    10 packs bought with saved gold.
    1 Legendary and 2 Epics.. Nice... Oh wait... 2 of them aren't even GR (shite RQ24 Caddy  and finally a Ford Gt... Yay... The shite one though). My Epic GR? Golf R... Cool, no stopping me now!
    Of the 8 UR I got 6 were RQ19 BMW, ffs, and no Btr... I give up... Sorry Hutch, late join here
    Well, I did what I have never done, bought the 15 cf to see what happens... 1 epic... lol

Wondering if these packs are bugged beyond just the Super Rare not being GR. Seems nobody got a GR legendary for instance. Just with the number of packs bought on this thread it is quite unlikely (should be roughly one in 30, no?)
    Legends have been pulled, not by me though I may add. 
    GR legends, from the bugged CF packs? Have not seen one annouced anywhere on the forum. Seen one non-GR legend, which kinda proves these packs are not dropping GR legends, no?
    GR legend yeh. Did the guy get an ultra rare GR? If so it’s only the super rare missing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    10 packs bought with saved gold.
    1 Legendary and 2 Epics.. Nice... Oh wait... 2 of them aren't even GR (shite RQ24 Caddy  and finally a Ford Gt... Yay... The shite one though). My Epic GR? Golf R... Cool, no stopping me now!
    Of the 8 UR I got 6 were RQ19 BMW, ffs, and no Btr... I give up... Sorry Hutch, late join here
    Well, I did what I have never done, bought the 15 cf to see what happens... 1 epic... lol

Wondering if these packs are bugged beyond just the Super Rare not being GR. Seems nobody got a GR legendary for instance. Just with the number of packs bought on this thread it is quite unlikely (should be roughly one in 30, no?)
    Legends have been pulled, not by me though I may add. 
    GR legends, from the bugged CF packs? Have not seen one annouced anywhere on the forum. Seen one non-GR legend, which kinda proves these packs are not dropping GR legends, no?
    GR legend yeh. Did the guy get an ultra rare GR? If so it’s only the super rare missing. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Ah ok, did not see that. Could be a coincidence too though. Could be getting a legend from the penultimate card, which would happen to be a GR. But who knows (Hutch would). It just feels weird, usually when there are new CF packs offered for the first time, forum is filled with “look at my new legendary”... just have seen even one (I must have missed the one you are referring to).
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't the way they enforce this by making card 1 and 2 (in their terminology,  typically 4 and 5 as they appear) the stated 'theme'.
    For example in the AD or FR packs,  pretty sure I never pulled a generic A or S which you can only get in card 1 or 2.
  • WoutWout Posts: 4
    any forumers with me that wanna work together. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in an open bracket? Not got a great hand and fusing but thought about sneaking in while everyone is bugging about packs... pop me a message 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Anyone in an open bracket? Not got a great hand and fusing but thought about sneaking in while everyone is bugging about packs... pop me a message 

Wait for me,.. upgrading the cars I had before I spilled my money on 15 CF's. Should be ready by the evening :-)
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I'm a RQ 139 will I be matched with RQs 150 in the finals? and would you guys rather use the VW Golf R RQ23 or the Ruf Turbo 3.3 RQ20 in these finals?
    already joint a bracket but someone who can help me to decide which car to use? don't have the resources to upgrade any of them further than 333 and start stats are very similar
    What are the tracks like? Twisty or straight?
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    @hillclimber posted them on page 2 of this thread
    TD42792 said:
    Mixture, 1 wet per set and 1 set with 1 drag, 1 with 2 and some Monaco iirc. 
    TD42792 said:
    @hillclimber posted them on page 2 of this thread
    Thanks, somehow missed that... sorry for the junk post!
    I just realised, I cant believe it, all the cars I will use for the final I had them before opening the 15 GR CF packs. I did not get anything better than what I had... and I have no legendary and just 2 epics I will use for the final... crazy.
    I am glad I spent money this one time, good confirmation of what I have been thinking since the beginning... do NOT spend money on this game! :)
  • BasilBasil Posts: 255 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    I just realised, I cant believe it, all the cars I will use for the final I had them before opening the 15 GR CF packs. I did not get anything better than what I had... and I have no legendary and just 2 epics I will use for the final... crazy.
    I am glad I spent money this one time, good confirmation of what I have been thinking since the beginning... do NOT spend money on this game! :)

Strange,... believe it or not. The same here. Really. I had already 2 'S' cars , 1 'A' and some ok 'B'. => 15x CF => 15x B<22. They could only be used to feed my 'A' and good 'B's.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone entered yet? What top hands looks like?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tempting a late join with this hand... M5 339 for first slot...
    Maybe a late T2 should be fine... only drawback being an 0445 wakeup time

Don't know if my hand is early or late joining? RUF going 366, the rest 969, can anyone tell me if the tcr is good for this event because I'll be using two of them

Don't know if my hand is early or late joining? RUF going 366, the rest 969, can anyone tell me if the tcr is good for this event because I'll be using two of them
    I have tested it 000 on twisty stuff vs rq21 z4m coupe, btr and 440i.
    Wins twisty road, twisty circuit and g force, looses to z4m on karting (I doubled checked that one), ties best with z4m on monaco narrow streets and ties with z4m on monaco streets (but looses to btr on that one).
    TD42792 said:

I have tested it 000 on twisty stuff vs rq21 z4m coupe, btr and 440i.
    Wins twisty road, twisty circuit and g force, looses to z4m on karting (I doubled checked that one), ties best with z4m on monaco narrow streets and ties with z4m on monaco streets (but looses to btr on that one).
    Thank you💪🏻💪🏻
    I’m running (unfortunately) a 699 TCR and it’s holding up ok just outside tier 1 atm. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone come up against the fat BMW 850i in a TCR yet? If the tcr wins I can use the bimmer on wet

TD01055 said:
    Has anyone come up against the fat BMW 850i in a TCR yet? If the tcr wins I can use the bimmer on wet

I have both will test them after upgrades are done
    Still dont know if I should make my btr 969 or 996 for this, any views?
  • danman5550danman5550 Posts: 7
    TD42792 said:
    I feel like it really depends on your hand. 332 if you don't have any other drag cars, 323 if you need an all-rounder. If your lack of drag cars will keep you from a higher tier, and the BTR is a make-or-break car, then I would make the decision based solely on this event. Otherwise, I think you have to consider how the car will perform in future contexts.

I think 323 will be more useful going forward, because 332 can't beat the current drag kings consistently, and it's the only "drag" car with enough handling to flex to other courses like Fast Circuit and such. It will still be fast enough to drag if necessary, and that extra handling will be clutch in variety-style events.
    TD42792 said:
    I feel like it really depends on your hand. 332 if you don't have any other drag cars, 323 if you need an all-rounder. If your lack of drag cars will keep you from a higher tier, and the BTR is a make-or-break car, then I would make the decision based solely on this event. Otherwise, I think you have to consider how the car will perform in future contexts.

I think 323 will be more useful going forward, because 332 can't beat the current drag kings consistently, and it's the only "drag" car with enough handling to flex to other courses like Fast Circuit and such. It will still be fast enough to drag if necessary, and that extra handling will be clutch in variety-style events.
    Makes sense, thanks. Yeah I am leaning towards 969. Also because it is already quite a strong dragster at 969. My only other “drag car” is the 3800s, which is still 333... oh well, probably too much thinking to finish tier 3 :)
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    *Delete*
  • StrixStrix Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Any forumers here?

Strix said:
    Any forumers here?

How many people in ur bracket?
  • danman5550danman5550 Posts: 7
    Same as well, any forumers in my bracket? No one on KTplay is in there with me, and the group is full.
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 332 ✭✭✭✭
    Landed in the bracket with @HansGruber ;@TopDrives40778 and @bullet_splatter :blush:. I'd appreciate if you could avoid me
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in here with me?