General Discussion

Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

1575860626365

Comments

  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Unexpected... 

    Did you win this with the CF German Offroad ? I have a lot of German Offroad so I don't see the point on spending Gold on 15CF. Might be persuaded if this beauty is amongst them. Please tell me it isn't ,...:-)
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 421 ✭✭✭
    Who the hell buys 15CF for a Qualifier?
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Who the hell buys 15CF for a Qualifier?
    Whales and people who claim targeted packs won't cause inflation any moreso than a standard CF 🤷
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    ATSR_997 said:
    After waiting for approx a year and a half, I FINALLY caught one of my unicorns:


    You have 912610 Cash ???? :-)
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    sinner said:
    Unexpected... 

    Did you win this with the CF German Offroad ? I have a lot of German Offroad so I don't see the point on spending Gold on 15CF. Might be persuaded if this beauty is amongst them. Please tell me it isn't ,...:-)
    A cash ceramic basil 👍
  • BasilBasil Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Basil said:
    sinner said:
    Unexpected... 

    Did you win this with the CF German Offroad ? I have a lot of German Offroad so I don't see the point on spending Gold on 15CF. Might be persuaded if this beauty is amongst them. Please tell me it isn't ,...:-)
    A cash ceramic basil 👍
    Thank God,..I was so proud of myself that I can resist the CF-packs. Keep telling myself,.. 'Basil, you have enough German off-road cars.' Of course I don't have the Audi or the Gold Porsche All Surface but you can't have them all. Oh yes,.. and I don't have the Dakar. Glad that is a prize car :-).
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought one offroad CF, found this thing. Is it useful?


  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    Bought one offroad CF, found this thing. Is it useful?


    It was a year ago as an epic but there are loads of maxed ones around now. Gets soundly beaten at 333 by a maxed Audi as well so limited uses unless you can feed it up
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Bought one offroad CF, found this thing. Is it useful?


    It was a year ago as an epic but there are loads of maxed ones around now. Gets soundly beaten at 333 by a maxed Audi as well so limited uses unless you can feed it up
    Figured that, i’m not feeding it.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought one offroad CF, found this thing. Is it useful?


    ... I bought 3 of those CFs and only got Bs... It’s been quite a long time since I had an amazing pull like this 😪
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Bought one offroad CF, found this thing. Is it useful?


    ... I bought 3 of those CFs and only got Bs... It’s been quite a long time since I had an amazing pull like this 😪
    I’ve been quite lucky but lately my great pulls have been ”bad” legendaries which is slightly frustrating
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    After waiting for approx a year and a half, I FINALLY caught one of my unicorns:


    You have 912610 Cash ???? :-)
    Yes, but unfortunately the only way to have cash in this game is to never buy packs anymore :(
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing usefull in the GR CF, the Macan came from the Chrysler event ceramic. Adding to my double collection of Porsche Legendaries. Decent but will probably collect dust.

  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    By far my best pull from a daily rewards log in

    Day 469 street racer premium
    Enjoy your Japanese event dominance

    Oh wait Eric turned up with 5 of these maxed
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TGPD Until VPN is figured out I'm not too concerned with  Eric  ;) 
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me: 'meh, I have no chance in the finals, won't need to upgrade anything, might as well blow some cash on a ceramic. Maybe I'll get some food for the next final'

    The ceramic:


    Sweet man! 👍
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TGPD Until VPN is figured out I'm not too concerned with  Eric  ;) 
    seems like we all must go back to the countries we came from 😆
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this thing good? I’m guessing yes.




  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Member Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭
    Is this thing good? I’m guessing yes.




    I got one, not the best RUF legendary 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TGPD Until VPN is figured out I'm not too concerned with  Eric  ;) 
    seems like we all must go back to the countries we came from 😆

    I believe Eric is actually from US but VPN'd to Asia to have a time advantage as well as the cheaper gold advantage near the beginning
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Got this from a GR CF
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a cash Ceramic, my first Porsche SUV, so it'll probably be useful:
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Got lucky with 2 epics

    However in terms of the GR final, the BMW is useless, and Ive just seen the VW's abysmal MRA.....is it even worth upgrading?
    The x3 has amazing mra. Wouldn't be surprised if the x3 beat the vw in short drags
Sign In or Register to comment.