General Discussion

German Renaissance Packs Missing GR Super Rare

Comments

• hifichrishifichris Member Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the drop rate of these packs was nerfed...

ZotZe and Basil are the perfect exemple of that, it's quite impossible

• TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:

Add me too. 15CF: 1 epic, lol. That is my point, it seems they were nerfed.
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    hifichris said:

Add me too. 15CF: 1 epic, lol. That is my point, it seems they were nerfed.
    I don't trust them anymore, problems are too often usual

I will not have my gold to spend it before this night, they just don't care about us, i'm tired of too many things about TD...
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 615 admin
    TD42792 said:
    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I have seen).

On this part, I'm not sure what would count as definite proof, but I just did a count: 1 Epic dropped on average for every 4.9 packs opened; 1 Legendary dropped from every 34.5 packs. That's within statistical expectations.

In terms of anecdotal evidence, the in-game forum seems to have quite a few people with legendaries humblebragging in the "what tier do you think I can get" style...

• _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I have seen).
    I can be exhibit A. I bought one GR CF pack, got no Super Rare GR, but then my top card was a S29 RUF Turbo R Limited. I got lucky.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    @evilprofesseur did you get the extra GR SRs or just the 299 G compensation?
    I didin't by a single pack, like I said in that post : p. I was saying that was about @Dabigp 's post.
    I don't, however, understand why some people would get ceramics and an extra GR SR (like they should) and for some people arturo suddenly proclaims that they won't be getting any cars.

Are the internal policies made up on the fly by each person in the support team?
    And am I the only one who always gets a passive agressive vibe from Arturo?

Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:

On this part, I'm not sure what would count as definite proof, but I just did a count: 1 Epic dropped on average for every 4.9 packs opened; 1 Legendary dropped from every 34.5 packs. That's within statistical expectations.

In terms of anecdotal evidence, the in-game forum seems to have quite a few people with legendaries humblebragging in the "what tier do you think I can get" style...

Thanks, at least you’ve convinced me with these numbers... we were just super super unlucky. Argh
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    I didin't by a single pack, like I said in that post : p. I was that was about @Dabigp 's post.
    I don't, however, understand why some people would get ceramics and an extra GR SR (like they should) and for some people arturo suddenly proclaims that they won't be getting any cars.

Are the internal policies made up on the fly by each person in the support team?

I am not sure anybody got the extra GR SRs in the end, do you know someone who did?
    Arturo’s initial message was confusing but re-re-re-reading I dont think it means compensation includes a GR SR. It means we should have gotten it with the CF pack initially and they apologise, that’s it.

And yes I get the same vibe that Arturo’s messages are sometimes condescending / passive aggressive.
  • danman5550danman5550 Member Posts: 7
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:

Hmm... Pretty sure this comment is partially about me  :p

In all fairness, I still am scared about it because I've never been this close to a prize car before. The last time I fought for a prize car, it was for the RS Levante and I had two rare 280 GEs in my hand. It cost me the top 8 (a G-wagon is still one of my white whales), but I was already resigned to a T2 or T3 prize. This time it seems like I actually stand a chance and I'm scared I'll blow it.

And in all fairness part two, I pulled that epic from the two packs I purchased; the legendaries came from earlier special offers or lucky German Premium packs.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:

Hmm... Pretty sure this comment is partially about me  :p

In all fairness, I still am scared about it because I've never been this close to a prize car before. The last time I fought for a prize car, it was for the RS Levante and I had two rare 280 GEs in my hand. It cost me the top 8 (a G-wagon is still one of my white whales), but I was already resigned to a T2 or T3 prize. This time it seems like I actually stand a chance and I'm scared I'll blow it.

And in all fairness part two, I pulled that epic from the two packs I purchased; the legendaries came from earlier special offers or lucky German Premium packs.
    So still no legendary from the bugged packs on the forum... mmmhhhh...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:
    I didin't by a single pack, like I said in that post : p. I was that was about @Dabigp 's post.

I am not sure anybody got the extra GR SRs in the end, do you know someone who did?
    Arturo’s initial message was confusing but re-re-re-reading I dont think it means compensation includes a GR SR. It means we should have gotten it with the CF pack initially and they apologise, that’s it.

And yes I get the same vibe that Arturo’s messages are sometimes condescending / passive aggressive.
    @dabigp's post suggests that he did get extra cars:

Post edited by Gsearch on
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Member Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:
    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I 
    So still no legendary from the bugged packs on the forum... mmmhhhh...
    I already told you I got one. 
    edited July 19
    TD42792 said:
    TD42792 said:

@dabigp's post suggests that he did get extra cars:

That’s what I thought too but I am pretty sure it was just misleading. Pretty sure he did not get extra cars.
    @Hutch_Tim
    when the compensate gold will be given for everyone? (I really want that 90cf...)
    Alright alright... nice pulls guys.
    Still doesnt give us the GR SRs...
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would anyone really want to pay 299g for a GR SR? I’m pretty happy with the compensation personally, don’t need another Touareg
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Would anyone really want to pay 299g for a GR SR? I’m pretty happy with the compensation personally, don’t need another Touareg
    Agree about that IF you got all your 4th cards as a super rares, but my 4th card was epic camaro.. Which in normal not glitched pack would result into epic GR car. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    TD01055 said:
    Agree about that IF you got all your 4th cards as a super rares, but my 4th card was epic camaro.. Which in normal not glitched pack would result into epic GR car. 
    Can’t argue with that, I’d probably be wanting it flipped to a random Gr of the same RQ
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
    So almost all of you guys bought all 15 packs. Ahahahahah
  • sinnersinner Member Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these packs fixed yet? 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Are these packs fixed yet? 
    Yes
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Member Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    edited July 19
    No more answers from Hutch. The same stuff every weekend. On Fridays we have to fight with bugs, wrong packs or something else and then silence till Monday... !
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forced myself to login today to sell cars from holding pool. The game doesn’t entertain me any more:(
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hifichris said:
    @Hutch_Tim
    when the compensate gold will be given for everyone? (I really want that 90cf...)
    Still waiting for compensation... Well probably monday after finals are done... We got Hutched here. 
    greddy said:
    hifichris said:
    @Hutch_Tim
    Still waiting for compensation... Well probably monday after finals are done... We got Hutched here. 
    It s really the last update i play
    It s Enough
    ... And you guys, you speak about yours pulls after the bug is gone?? It s not the same....