For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I’m assuming the RSR is 699 all the way? Has anyone got / seen one at 969? I don’t want to screw this one up...

I have 699 but i lose and win a lot against 969, it seems they split wins. 
    I have both and they're both useful. I'd say 699 first.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what tracks besides slalom does the RSR win @969?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what tracks besides slalom does the RSR win @969?
    Most mountain tracks as i found the hard way in one of recent events. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, really useful 👍
    I see it as a slalomer, so I’m tempted by 969, but I think I’ll probably play it safe! 
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Which epic should I max next? If so, which? Or should I wait about 5 years until a next epic?
    None of them.  At least not until you need one anyway.  If you really feel the need then I'd do your 750 BMW, the corvette z06 or the 911 turbo.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    this is mine maxed, not sure it was worth though. Looses pretty much everything to a 112 640i gran coupe. Also probably most maxed 4wd perf beat it on rainy twisties. 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    699 or 969?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    699 or 969?
    Neither.  You spare epics will surely be more useful maxing some random off brand legend that you find all of a sudden you need to use in some future final.  Besides a 918 with more than one fuse it in will already beat 80% of them out there.
    He's right but just to give you an answer to your question that actually answers your question, I have never seen a 969 Porsche 918 Spyder. Almost all are 699, including mine, and I have no regrets.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    Finally got one. 969 or 699?

tichoblin said:
    699 or 969?
    Neither.  You spare epics will surely be more useful maxing some random off brand legend that you find all of a sudden you need to use in some future final.  Besides a 918 with more than one fuse it in will already beat 80% of them out there.
    The irony is that among my 47 legends only prize cars worth upgrading. I don’t have any decent non prize legend in which I would like to invest. That is my kind of luck.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StealthFT said:

969 and 699 both win tracks, with 969 being stronger in the rain.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    tichoblin said:
    699 or 969?
    The irony is that among my 47 legends only prize cars worth upgrading. I don’t have any decent non prize legend in which I would like to invest. That is my kind of luck.
    I get that, but I've got fuses in both the rq27 Porsche gt2 and one in the 2006 911 turbo (the rq 29 one).  Neither are "good" legends, but they've been critical in winning me the 918 the first time round so they were well worth it IMHO.
    StealthFT said:

969 and 699 both win tracks, with 969 being stronger in the rain.
    Thanks, any recommendation for the first one?
    Check your pm, send you a list with tracktimes, hope that helps in your decision.
    edited July 2019
    tichoblin said:
    tichoblin said:
    699 or 969?
    I get that, but I've got fuses in both the rq27 Porsche gt2 and one in the 2006 911 turbo (the rq 29 one).  Neither are "good" legends, but they've been critical in winning me the 918 the first time round so they were well worth it IMHO.
    I also did that to RQ28 during 918 event. But since than things have changed. I have 11 weak non prize porsches now. Weak, but should be enough in case of Porsche event. The same with Ford or Mclaren. So, I can’t imagine the scenario when I need to upgrade my weak legends. And in case that happens I have ~30 epics I’m ready to fuse. So, now I would like not to mess up with maxing 918:)
    Check your pm, send you a list with tracktimes, hope that helps in your decision.
    That's really helpful, thanks a lot. :smile:
  • NemezNemez Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Anyone checked times for BMW i8? I have one at 666 and it seems like 4wd is broken. e.g. wet twisty road: 1.19.73
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from cash ceramic. Keepers?
  • PimPim Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Nemez said:
    Anyone checked times for BMW i8? I have one at 666 and it seems like 4wd is broken. e.g. wet twisty road: 1.19.73
    I have the i8 Roadster at 669 - 1.19.23. Just over 2 seconds slower than a maxed Survolt which has +10 points handling, I would say reasonable.
    Which stock car should I focus on?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Which stock car should I focus on?
    Corvette
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Was this best at 699 or 969? It’s my only one, I don’t want to ruin it...
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    699 wins virtually everything
    Who here has maxed evos? Please message me, I want to do some testing. Thanks.
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    Hvalen said:
    699 wins virtually everything
    Cheers, thank you!
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    STS-V is 969 (and I think is the best of the three?). CTS-V is stock and CTS Vsport is 333. Am I right in thinking that the Vsport is the weakest, and therefore food? 

Sts-V is 699. Learned it the hard way :)
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sts-V is 699. Learned it the hard way :)
    is it! that's good to know, mine's at 666 for ages now