German Renaissance Packs Missing GR Super Rare

Comments

• UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    Meanwhile while people who submitted tickets after me have had their issues looked into, I and I assume many others in my position are still waiting for our support tickets to be addressed. I feel totally handicapped for this event
    Post edited by Ultimate on
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    Meanwhile while people who submitted tickets after me have had their issues looked into, I and I assume many others in my position are still waiting for our support tickets to be addressed. I feel totally handicapped for this event
    I submitted ticket half an hour after packs were released and still waiting for compensation/answer. I really wonder how they choose whose tickets they looked into first. 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Ultimate said:
    I submitted ticket half an hour after packs were released and still waiting for compensation/answer. I really wonder how they choose whose tickets they looked into first. 
    Same. 5 mins after I opened my packs (which was only 20mins into the event) I checked the forums to see what others got and came by and unofficial post about bugged GR packs. Double checked the packs myself and sent support a message straight after. I could be cynical at this point as to who they prioritise customer support, but who is to know
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone should remind Hutch what can happen when a company gets caught ‘mis-selling’ something. If a product you’re selling turns out to be incorrect, you need to make amends, fast. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 970 ✭✭✭✭

@TopDrives40778 You are famous in the in-game forum everyone is talking about you lol
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 246 ✭✭✭

@TopDrives40778 You are famous in the in-game forum everyone is talking about you lol
    Holy cow, thats a lot of real money invested in virtual cards. Have you read the TnC? You only have these cars for 5 years if I remember correctly...
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, I can check that off my list of things I never wanted to accomplish in my life 😆
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received my 2x 299 gold, even though I pulled super rares for the bugged cards. Although it took more than two days after I contacted support.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

holeeee, that's terrifying
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 23
    Bugged packs - our problem. Server crashes - our problem. Late joining - our problem  🙄
    The more I think about this the more effed off I get.
    I spent literally months saving the gold to buy CF Packs from a new release and my best pulls are generic.
    OK so I don't really care about this event, but it will set me back for future events and mean I have a weak GR deck.
    Some to do with my  luck as ever but a lot to do with missing out on an Epic and Legendary GR.
    Care to comment @Hutch_Tim  ?

Post edited by Gsearch on
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I mean how does that happen? Obviously didn't all come from 15 x GR CF, so how many CFs or German Premiums do you need to buy to get that?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, I mean how does that happen? Obviously didn't all come from 15 x GR CF, so how many CFs or German Premiums do you need to buy to get that?
    Hard work, and a lot 
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Well support did a good job of driving a few people away even more. :/
    Support was just the messenger, the decision was made by someone above. But yeah, some at support do a better job than others.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that Zotze, but i also know of some accounts that just stick around for the community and the Moby Dick. Think we will see quite a migration of the playerbase after that. But hey, theres already a wave of fresh whales, so nothing to worry about Hutch.
    How could this game go downhill so fast and without serious tries from the devs to stop that?!
  • BasilBasil Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

Don't you guys think this is normal for this kind of games ? I'm not sure that I will play this game for 2 years,.. maybe some new game will come along and take my interest away. This kind of games is much too intensive play. I know I will have to slow down. Play in the morning - in between hours, evenings,...

So , imo it is normal that older players leave and new come. The older players mostly stop for different reasons but I think it is mostly because they miss the thrill of when they started to play. Who is still waiting for a 25th BMW ? The thrill of that first Epic or Legendary,.. your first Bugatti or first pricecar ???

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    my secret TD group
    Come on, mate, we all know that the first rule of the secret TD group is that you don’t talk about the secret TD group. 
    what, there are secret TD groups?!
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    my secret TD group
    Come on, mate, we all know that the first rule of the secret TD group is that you don’t talk about the secret TD group. 
    Yes, they meet every tuesday and friday afternoon and discuss  about TD over a cup of hot tea. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess they are out of both, CF offers taking too much of group's budget. 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZotZe said:
    my secret TD group
    No. Absolutely not. Move along, nothing to see here. 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    Basil said:

Don't you guys think this is normal for this kind of games ? I'm not sure that I will play this game for 2 years,.. maybe some new game will come along and take my interest away. This kind of games is much too intensive play. I know I will have to slow down. Play in the morning - in between hours, evenings,...

So , imo it is normal that older players leave and new come. The older players mostly stop for different reasons but I think it is mostly because they miss the thrill of when they started to play. Who is still waiting for a 25th BMW ? The thrill of that first Epic or Legendary,.. your first Bugatti or first pricecar ???

reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,475 admin
    Guys, please do not post conversations with support in this or the other forum.  Those conversations are meant to be private and it is against the TOS of the forum.

Thanks,
    G
  • JayJay Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    Guys, please do not post conversations with support in this or the other forum.  Those conversations are meant to be private and it is against the TOS of the forum.

Thanks,
    G
    Noted. Wont do it again. I will contact support instead....