German Renaissance Packs Missing GR Super Rare

1234568»

Comments

• plain333plain333 Posts: 34 ✭✭
    Just out of curiosity, and I haven’t read through this entire thread, but has anyone that received a legend or a good epic been complaining about the SR cars they received from these packs?  I really am curious to know. I typically complain the most when I don’t get anything good from the packs I buy. 

I’m with @Gsearch on posting support conversations though.  It seems very inappropriate to post private support conversations with the forum, not to mention im sure it doesn’t help your situation at all. Being polite and treating people with some respect goes much further than dragging their name through the mud on this forum.  From my personal experience, the support team at Hutch has been very fair and professional. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 22
    For those wondering about the Terms of Service, they are listed under the code of conduct (I assume) and are here

The Short Version a.k.a. Too Long; Didn’t Read

1. Use common sense and be accountable
    2. Share your knowledge and be willing to learn
    3. Got a question? Search the forum! It’s probably already been answered
    4. Abuse of the staff, moderators or other forum users won’t be tolerated
    5. Derailing topics and spamming is poor posting etiquette
    6. Use of obscene imagery or language is not acceptable
    7. Don’t break the laws as set out by your country of residence
    8. Report any posts or player behaviour that go against this code
    9. Do not post conversations with Hutch Customer Support. These are between Hutch and the player, and not be shared.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plain333 said:
    Just out of curiosity, and I haven’t read through this entire thread, but has anyone that received a legend or a good epic been complaining about the SR cars they received from these packs?  I really am curious to know. I typically complain the most when I don’t get anything good from the packs I buy. 

I’m with @Gsearch on posting support conversations though.  It seems very inappropriate to post private support conversations with the forum, not to mention im sure it doesn’t help your situation at all. Being polite and treating people with some respect goes much further than dragging their name through the mud on this forum.  From my personal experience, the support team at Hutch has been very fair and professional. 
    Yes. One fellow had his Super Rare (non-GR) upgraded into the S Class Viper
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    What worries me more is disclosing my real name to hundreds of other players every day. Posting screen shots of conversastion doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t even know if Matt or Arturo are real names. They can choose any. I can’t. 
    Besides, if their answers are insulting why should we be restricted to discuss them here? If their answers are controversial why can’t we discuss them here? That is named censorship. Is there any posted part of conversation that insults “Matt” or “Arturo” btw?
    Exactly this. Why do I have to use my real name after I concected my account  with Facebook? There are tons of games, where you don't use your real life name after this.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭
    plain333 said:
    Just out of curiosity, and I haven’t read through this entire thread, but has anyone that received a legend or a good epic been complaining about the SR cars they received from these packs? 
    Yes, I opened 5 packs and got 2 epics, a good result, but I didn't get GR SR cars.
    I got 2 epics but old ones.
    In case I don't get an appropriate answer and fitting solution from hutch I will talk to Google Play Support 
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2479637?hl=en
    Any update on this?
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,475 admin
    First, I just posted the rule, so ease up a bit.  I play the game to, I am invested and compete every day. I wasn't happy about the pack issue either, but I just didn't seem to take as  hard as some.

As far as support goes, I think you guys are pushing that a bit.  The privacy isn't to protect the names of support people, it is because support handles issue on a case by case basis and people misconstrue an answer from support without the whole of that customers interactions.

Can you imagine the number of support requests they must have had over this weekend?   With it being the finals AND the pack error?  I did not get a number from them but I understand it to be a monster number.

So putting those people on blast publicly doesn't strike me as beneficial to anyone. 

• GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,475 admin
    Now you are just creating the narrative as you see fit.   Read the posts.  Someone even posted the TOS that clearly states the rule.
    Discussing the compensation or lack there of is where this thread started and no one has taken issue with it. 

I am "pretty sure" that you have no earthy idea how many people requested compensation.   No one has stopped anyone from discussing it.  So that theory is dead.  No one is censoring forum users either.  If we punished people for simply criticizing, the forum would be all but empty.

Remember, Criticism can be given with respect and decency.  

With out the forum you would not know about the 299 per pack?  So would you have contacted support about the one car not being GR?  If so then the people at support would have given you that 299 per pack just for saying  "hey my pack seemed messed up".

So before you try to push this into something it is not;

All I asked was to keep support conversations off the forum as per the forum TOS.  I tried to explain why.
    No one is censoring anyone and Hutch understands that criticism helps make the game better.

edited July 23
    @Gsearch

Does anyone at Hutch want to comment on the aspect of non GR A and S being awarded?
    I'm sure I am not alone in saving gold to get these 'new' packs in an attempt to be somewhat competitive against the big spenders.
    Surely it would be fair to have these converted to GR?
    👍
    RWare said:
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, we see the issue. Drop rates are all as normal (for real - I checked the card pack definition, and also the observed drops from people who bought the packs so far, it all checks out), but exactly as noted here card "2" isn't GR when it should be. Seeing what we can do about that now...

Could you then explain the case of @Mrpiratepete ? What cards did he get (if you dont mind this being disclosed @Mrpiratepete)?
    At a guess;

We normally see in a CF;

Card 1: Guaranteed UR (or above)
    Card 2: Guaranteed SR (or above)

In Pete's case, the 'Card 1' stayed at UR and was a GR. 'Card 2' he rolled a crit, and saw the non GR SR upgraded to a non GR Legend.

And because of how the cards are opened in pack based off RQ, as he clicked them open from start to finish he probably went: 5, 4, 3, 1, 2.

(If that makes sense?) Just a guess
    This makes sense but the Legendary should have still been a GR.
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:
    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I 
    So still no legendary from the bugged packs on the forum... mmmhhhh...
    I already told you I got one. 

Pack #10 so everyone can quit with the no legendaries conspiracy. 
    I did open all 15 packs, and this was the only card above UR, not a single epic. 

For those wondering about the Terms of Service, they are listed under the code of conduct (I assume) and are here
  • bullet_splatterbullet_splatter Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    TD42792 said:
    Also we still have no definite proof that packs were not bugged re. legendaries and epics drop rates, whereas anectodal evidence would point to the fact that they were bugged (not one single S drop posted on the forum, that I 
    So still no legendary from the bugged packs on the forum... mmmhhhh...
    I already told you I got one. 

Pack #10 so everyone can quit with the no legendaries conspiracy. 
    I did open all 15 packs, and this was the only card above UR, not a single epic. 

edited August 20
    Duplicate of above - as held in moderation for evvvvvvvverrrrr.....