Viper GTS-R Finals - Dodge (Event)

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    The monaco city streets long has bumps right?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 785 ✭✭✭✭
    Only standard and beach city has bumps. No bumps on Monaco or Japan. 
    edited August 2019

Maybe early joining is better as I don't have food to max my epics..

anyone here? I notice @James_Pearce
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still missing the f type convertible. Beats the SLS in drags I believe 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LEGENDNADA See you in my bracket - want to cooperate? 
    @LEGENDNADA See you in my bracket - want to cooperate? 
    Sure, I don't believe I will hold tier one my hand is not fully maxed, what are you running?
    996 F-Type R
    633 F-Type R
    699 SLS
    339 620R
    333 620R

Haven't come across anyone yet who I can’t beat, but the bracket is now full and there are bound to be some strong hands coming up. 

What are are you running? 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good enough for T1? 636, 699, 699, 333, 333
    996 F-Type R
    633 F-Type R
    699 SLS
    339 620R
    333 620R

Haven't come across anyone yet who I can’t beat, but the bracket is now full and there are bound to be some strong hands coming up. 

I’ve also got the Corvette in 969 and 669 - does anyone know if one of those would be better than the second 620R? I’m presuming that the Corvette’s terrible MRA means that the second Jag is still a necessity. 
    996 F-Type R
    633 F-Type R
    699 SLS
    339 620R
    333 620R

Looking at the bracket your hand is tier 1 easily 
    Mine is: Florio, the worst KTM, yellow RUF, bad mid range epic BMW, the targa s*** lol not tier one but let's see
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, at least the T2 prize is okay...
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows the best tune for the KTM X-Bow R in general and/or this event?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could max the second F-type and the sls roadster. Should I, or is it not worth it without the rq30 RUF?
    And honestly, is the prize actually worth spending most of my food?

TopDives said:
    In general I'd say 996 for short drags. Dunno if it's still good enough on 1/2 mile but that's probably still the best way for this event
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    In general I'd say 996 for short drags. Dunno if it's still good enough on 1/2 mile but that's probably still the best way for this event
    How about hairpins and indoor karting? 969 or 699?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any friendlies around? This 2nd gen bracket filled up over night. Few very strong hands below me, but most others seem to be do-able.

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realised that all the car prizes are 1990s... Any possible implication?
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    I just realised that all the car prizes are 1990s... Any possible implication?

• BasilBasil Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    I could max the second F-type and the sls roadster. Should I, or is it not worth it without the rq30 RUF?

I'm asking myself the same question (although a bit too late after spending my food on a KTM's and buying some CF's as I don't have a hand that will keep me in T1:-( ). In my opinion you can only use ut in a Dodge event otherwise it will be smashed with min. 2 Bugatti's. Even in an American event I would get smashed with Hellcats.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the SLS at 699 or 996 bet the jag on any/all of the drags?
    Basil said:

I'm asking myself the same question (although a bit too late after spending my food on a KTM's and buying some CF's as I don't have a hand that will keep me in T1:-( ). In my opinion you can only use ut in a Dodge event otherwise it will be smashed with min. 2 Bugatti's. Even in an American event I would get smashed with Hellcats.
    That's if you consider it only as a drag car. It's got natural 95 handling, it's counterpart would be 962c rather than any bugatti. I do have the sgc, however, filling a similar niche and being better at that too...

I'm just worried that I'll spend all of the food and the next final turns out to be for S1 quattro or something else as good.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, at least on longer drags the Jag mra takes over. I will pay more attention and tell you some results later.
    Basil said:

That's if you consider it only as a drag car. It's got natural 95 handling, it's counterpart would be 962c rather than any bugatti. I do have the sgc, however, filling a similar niche and being better at that too...

I'm just worried that I'll spend all of the food and the next final turns out to be for S1 quattro or something else as good.

Agree. It is just that you have to spend A's or S cars to upgrade it and for me it sounds like too much to spend. I have already some nice upgrade handling cars (Furai,918). Even the Bugatti's have natural 94 (when I'm not mistaken). Tkane the 2.2 over 60m which compensates a little pit the lower grip makes me think I'd rather go for the RUF as I have only the 3600 and some lower B's and C's.
    Basil said:
    Basil said:

Agree. It is just that you have to spend A's or S cars to upgrade it and for me it sounds like too much to spend. I have already some nice upgrade handling cars (Furai,918). Even the Bugatti's have natural 94 (when I'm not mistaken). Tkane the 2.2 over 60m which compensates a little pit the lower grip makes me think I'd rather go for the RUF as I have only the 3600 and some lower B's and C's.
    sure, there are many better cars - but that only matters in open events. Viper will most likely compete in USA, AD, Dodge and 90s events.
    In the first three it's at best tied with some other car for handling and the only epic that can overtake it through upgrades is the ZL1 1LE - another prize car. In 90s there are a few others just as good but it's still useful.

Screw it, I'm going in. It's nice that I don't even have to spend gold on carbons, the only car I could pull that would make any difference is the Florio and the chances are so small it's not worth trying.

oh and the highest non-prize car bugattis get in handling is 91.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭
     For using ktm's on the non drag tracks is 969 or 699 the better tune? 
    Basil said:
    Basil said:

sure, there are many better cars - but that only matters in open events. Viper will most likely compete in USA, AD, Dodge and 90s events.
    In the first three it's at best tied with some other car for handling and the only epic that can overtake it through upgrades is the ZL1 1LE - another prize car. In 90s there are a few others just as good but it's still useful.

Screw it, I'm going in. It's nice that I don't even have to spend gold on carbons, the only car I could pull that would make any difference is the Florio and the chances are so small it's not worth trying.

oh and the highest non-prize car bugattis get in handling is 91.

When you are in, I'm in. You convinced me :-). Now let's hope that my KTM will finally bring me some luck. First had to brush the dust of. Oh yes,.. one of the CF's I bought (the only A car of them) was, yes, a KTM. Drags and Test bowls don't need 2 KTM's :-(. I already noticed that my MRA is not what I must aim on,.. they are bad.
  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    How far can i go with this, and is there any better alternative in my garage than the r8?
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    How far can i go with this, and is there any better alternative in my garage than the r8?
    Oh hey I'll also be running two R8s and a 620R :D