For all the questions about keeping a car or fusing it. Put them here.

1223224226228229270

Comments

  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    O__VER said:
    43MK4 said:
    Pulled M6 Gran Coupe today. Nice car, but already got Old and GR BMWs that are better.
    any point in keeping this one, anything it’s better at than old rq26 bmw?




    The best MRA out of all Epic BMWs.

    Can it beat blue M5 RQ26 in any drags?
    Unsure sorry mate but it has better MRA and their 0-60 is close, so I'd say there's a good chance.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    43MK4 said:
    O__VER said:
    43MK4 said:
    Pulled M6 Gran Coupe today. Nice car, but already got Old and GR BMWs that are better.
    any point in keeping this one, anything it’s better at than old rq26 bmw?




    The best MRA out of all Epic BMWs.

    Can it beat blue M5 RQ26 in any drags?
    Unsure sorry mate but it has better MRA and their 0-60 is close, so I'd say there's a good chance.
    Interesting now I’m curious how the 996 build will do on drags vs other epic bmw, as I considered the car food (expensive) when I pulled it.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something from here... any thoughts or experience on KTM Vs Corvette? Would rather use already upgraded cars. Will be looking to do some testing once the tracksets are out if anyone has similar cars

  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Something from here... any thoughts or experience on KTM Vs Corvette? Would rather use already upgraded cars. Will be looking to do some testing once the tracksets are out if anyone has similar cars

    KTM is better most likely. Corvette has **** midrange ironically 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭


    Engine or weight?
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Way too many unupgraded epic convertibles to compete in the finals (and not many good dragsters), but which ones should I try to max out that would also be useful otherwise? I could maybe do 2
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Karhgath, none really, better save your food for best of its class epics. Maybe the Bmw, but i cant tell you about its performance.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    Way too many unupgraded epic convertibles to compete in the finals (and not many good dragsters), but which ones should I try to max out that would also be useful otherwise? I could maybe do 2
    None of them.  The sypder is decent and has an ok turn of speed (it beats the black boxster s on longer drags) the BMW is pretty garbage and severely lacking MRA.

    Save your food IMHO.

    My guess is that you'll need at least two from an f-type, an SLS roadster or an RUF turbo Florio to compete here.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    what is the best tune for the white corvette for G force, fast circuit?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what is the best tune for the white corvette for G force, fast circuit?
    699 wins fast circuit in current event
  • binnerbinner Posts: 729 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Anyone 969 or 699 for the current event? 
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:


    Anyone 969 or 699 for the current event? 
    Mine is 699
  • GT47LMGT47LM Posts: 424 ✭✭✭✭
    Is the 996 Audi RS6 Avant more viable than a 969? My 969 just lost to a 996 on Tokyo Bridge by a good size margin
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GT47LM said:
    Is the 996 Audi RS6 Avant more viable than a 969? My 969 just lost to a 996 on Tokyo Bridge by a good size margin
    No. Tokyo Bridge is a speed track.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    996 or 699, considering both the finals and future usefulness? 


  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    996 or 699, considering both the finals and future usefulness? 



    996 or 699, considering both the finals and future usefulness? 


    I went 699, I'll test it on fast circuit against a 996 if I can. I think 996 will loose everything apart from the drags, depends on how your using it in the final. 

    996 ends up 3.0/92
    This is 699


  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭

    699 or 969?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:

    699 or 969?
    Check your pm, send you some times, hope that helps with your decision. Both tunes are usefull.
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:

    699 or 969?
    Check your pm, send you some times, hope that helps with your decision. Both tunes are usefull.
    Thanks again
  • Miura187Miura187 Posts: 56
    Which should i upgrade first and should both be 323 or is the M54 better as 332?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Which should i upgrade first and should both be 323 or is the M54 better as 332?
    I have the M45 at 996 - maxes at 4.3/81. It doesn’t see much use however. I would only max one of those two if possible
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miura187 said:
    Which should i upgrade first and should both be 323 or is the M54 better as 332?
    I have the M45 at 996 - maxes at 4.3/81. It doesn’t see much use however. I would only max one of those two if possible

    You should test them on drags, I seem to remember m45 has better initial acceleration but other infinitis have better mra
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    Miura187 said:
    Which should i upgrade first and should both be 323 or is the M54 better as 332?
    I have the M45 at 996 - maxes at 4.3/81. It doesn’t see much use however. I would only max one of those two if possible

    You should test them on drags, I seem to remember m45 has better initial acceleration but other infinitis have better mra
    It’s one of only 6 total Infiniti’s I have - I wasn’t going to upgrade the RQ24 as it’ll never get used and I have better epics to throw food at, and my G37 was already 969
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Which to upgrade next? 



    Can't decide on 969 or 699 for the Furai, start on the Megane as I'm not competitive with only one, or something new? 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Furai and Megane both 699. But you're better off saving your UR food for an event where you need them to upgrade a useful Epic.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which to upgrade next? 



    Can't decide on 969 or 699 for the Furai, start on the Megane as I'm not competitive with only one, or something new? 
    You won't be competative with only one furai either.  As ever my advice would be to wait for a prize car event where you might need a maxed epic.  Forced to choose I might actually do the f-type first, although the A45 would also be a candidate. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which to upgrade next? 



    Can't decide on 969 or 699 for the Furai, start on the Megane as I'm not competitive with only one, or something new? 
    You won't be competative with only one furai either.  As ever my advice would be to wait for a prize car event where you might need a maxed epic.  Forced to choose I might actually do the f-type first, although the A45 would also be a candidate. 
    Always wait. I have a 996 Megane (it was the most relevant for the FR finals) and I don’t regret it at all, it won me the prize car.
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Which to upgrade next? 



    Can't decide on 969 or 699 for the Furai, start on the Megane as I'm not competitive with only one, or something new? 
    You won't be competative with only one furai either.  As ever my advice would be to wait for a prize car event where you might need a maxed epic.  Forced to choose I might actually do the f-type first, although the A45 would also be a candidate. 
    Always wait. I have a 996 Megane (it was the most relevant for the FR finals) and I don’t regret it at all, it won me the prize car.
    Was it?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    tichoblin said:
    TD01055 said:
    Which to upgrade next? 



    Can't decide on 969 or 699 for the Furai, start on the Megane as I'm not competitive with only one, or something new? 
    You won't be competative with only one furai either.  As ever my advice would be to wait for a prize car event where you might need a maxed epic.  Forced to choose I might actually do the f-type first, although the A45 would also be a candidate. 
    Always wait. I have a 996 Megane (it was the most relevant for the FR finals) and I don’t regret it at all, it won me the prize car.
    Was it?
    Do you mean was it most relevant? It was for me, drags in the FR finals and I had no Bugatti. Megane beats stock FR bugattis and the blue one needs several upgrades. As a rule I only ever upgrade epics for finals
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    tichoblin said:
    TD01055 said:
    Which to upgrade next? 



    Can't decide on 969 or 699 for the Furai, start on the Megane as I'm not competitive with only one, or something new? 
    You won't be competative with only one furai either.  As ever my advice would be to wait for a prize car event where you might need a maxed epic.  Forced to choose I might actually do the f-type first, although the A45 would also be a candidate. 
    Always wait. I have a 996 Megane (it was the most relevant for the FR finals) and I don’t regret it at all, it won me the prize car.
    Was it?
    Do you mean was it most relevant? It was for me, drags in the FR finals and I had no Bugatti. Megane beats stock FR bugattis and the blue one needs several upgrades. As a rule I only ever upgrade epics for finals
    I thought 699 wins drags against 996
Sign In or Register to comment.