General Discussion

Viper GTS-R Finals - Dodge (Event)

Comments

• RWareRWare ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 646 ✭✭✭✭
    Frozen out of the game with 120 seconds on the clock. I just pray I had done enough!
  • bantel_catbantel_cat ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ffs.

Won't have a leg to stand on given that I joined with 7 minutes to go but again will be denied a possible prize car due to server issues.
    Maybe they'll give me my 100 gold spent on tickets back, given that I couldn't play any of them.
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist ✭✭ Member Posts: 94 ✭✭
    I am very pissed off Hutch. Is this how you treat your player base? Getting very annoyed with your game. Can't play.

• miggemigge ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Even in the last 3 Minuten i cant Play. Great -.- i hate it

Cant login 8 Minuten after  the end .... still no Server available 
  • DabigpDabigp ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 599 ✭✭✭✭
    Its a damn joke i paid 100 euros for that **** and then this happens...what the heck?!!
  • viddy1viddy1 ✭✭ Member Posts: 109 ✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim this server issue is beyond a joke. It cost a lot of us the prize car and you know it!
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    come on hutch always same problem.. close the game if you don'r wanna invest in your game!!
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They Hutched up big yet again. Amateurs.
  • tichoblintichoblin ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We all were hutched. Nothing new.
  • kolov7kolov7 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    This is shame for company like u,i am not interested in spending money on this c*** anymore
  • miggemigge ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    I came into Events put only one Event was showing up. Not the Viper Event. 🤷‍♂️ Do you have the same Problem?
  • UncleGaryUncleGary ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    log-in issue could be sorted as early as by lunch tomorrow. themed aluminium pack will be given as compensation. 
  • JensHaglofJensHaglof Member Posts: 2
    Very frustrating today. I was at 84th place when it was 2 minutes left. Just one race short of getting below 80th place and winning a Carbon fiber pack, plus a B car. Something I would have done easily! Then the server broke... I've spent so much time on this event. So frustrating missing the carbon fiber pack and the B car because of something that's out of my hand!
  • bobdylanbobdylan ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was top 5 before the black out , came second tier , cant wait for the "lots of last minute entrants sorry cant help" excuse. 
    Games pretty much dead for me now 
    Shame I cant pass my garage on
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭

Joined first hour in the event and got the same server error in the last 3 minutes, but my score was high enough to not worry about it..
  • HvalenHvalen ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 297 ✭✭✭
    Stings a little extra this time... After seeing the response given to late joiners following the last finals, I’m not even gonna bother going forward to in game support. Still sucks, first time I was certain I could nail the podium finish  :'(

/rant over
  • JensHaglofJensHaglof Member Posts: 2
    Say what? Managed to finish at 80th place? Got my carbon fiber after all! Not frustrated anymore. But yeah, still annoying with the server error! Something you need to fix!
  • OzzmanOzzman ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4
    Usual late join T-5 minutes. I could only play 3 tickets till the servers fell. I finished 21st, so tier 2. Can't complain that's better than I could hope for, but I feel for anyone who missed a better tier because of server errors. This is really ridiculous now. I'm just glad I've always been an F2P, and I'll continue to be one surely.
  • Chris1775Chris1775 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    I was driving most of the time and pull over to play whenever I catch phone signal... really nice teamwork and thanks so much for the help! @mikes @milewski1015 @ElbowWobble @bullet_splatter @Destroyer2k11999 @Chris1775 @HeissRod
    No worries man. Just a few weeks back it was you who was keeping me safe, so I’m glad to return the favor!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made it back in. T4 due to only managing 1 race with a T-3 join. No point contacting support because I'm a late joiner and that's not in the spirit of the game. You know what else isn't in the spirit of the game. Fucming **** servers and blaming the customer for your failings as a provider. Bollocks to it. 
  • RuvlaRuvla Member Posts: 47
    Well, looks like they starting opposing late joining. In quite strange manner, but it worked...:)
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any reason why this car doesn't have the "motorsport" tag? I mean it is one of the famous racing cars in its group.
  • MoogMoog ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭
    I was running 2nd, [black out], finished 14th. Were some people able to play during the blackout?