Decent pulls... All my S and A recent pulls

15960626465103

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should be saving up for the next update, but decided to go on mad mad ceramic spree of exactly 3 packs. Not bad. 
    How does it stack up to the delimited version?


    City steeets MONSTER.
    Wins against Evo Prize car at 336 (Short of course)
    I have mine at 339 and it is amazing, however it is always gonna be slightly less good than the Competition upgraded to the same level.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris1775 said:
    I was searching for some UR food and pulled these
    Apart from that Bugatti, still food...
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Chris1775 said:
    I was searching for some UR food and pulled these
    Apart from that Bugatti, still food...
    C63 got really good mra
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Oh a godsend from a cash ceramic!
    In the mean while over 50 ceramic all 50 super rare
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Oh a godsend from a cash ceramic!
    In the mean while over 50 ceramic all 50 super rare
    I used to be like that, but recently my ceramic/premium luck has been incredible! No S yet tho... all A and B's.
    not complaining
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    No one saving some cash for the next update?😨
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    EAmaral said:

    Cash ceramic pull. Five packs and the last gave me this

    Mais é largo... Mauhauhauhaua
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one saving some cash for the next update?😨
    I was... But yesterday i checked this thread, saw M5 and blew 600k on ceramics...
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    No one saving some cash for the next update?😨
    I was... But yesterday i checked this thread, saw M5 and blew 600k on ceramics...
    And what did you get !!
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    No one saving some cash for the next update?😨
    I was... But yesterday i checked this thread, saw M5 and blew 600k on ceramics...
    And what did you get !!
    3x B food.. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Back to back Ceramics :)




    And my best pull pull from six 2010 Convertible Carbons.  :(

  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    I was praying for wet tracks...

  • ErilixErilix Posts: 25 ✭✭
    What do you guys think about these ?

    I just got my 2 first legendaries (exept the ME4-12 and 12C,after almost a year of playing), with bought cash ceramic packs. The RUF looks okay, but the McLaren is meh isn't it ? (I wont sell it anyway since I only have 4 leg, but just to know !



  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erilix said:
    What do you guys think about these ?

    I just got my 2 first legendaries (exept the ME4-12 and 12C,after almost a year of playing), with bought cash ceramic packs. The RUF looks okay, but the McLaren is meh isn't it ? (I wont sell it anyway since I only have 4 leg, but just to know !



    Nice one mate. The Florio is great and the McLaren isn't the worst RQ27 to have. Certainly worth keeping — sometimes you need those lower RQ Legendaries to fill a gap.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Erilix said:
    What do you guys think about these ?

    I just got my 2 first legendaries (exept the ME4-12 and 12C,after almost a year of playing), with bought cash ceramic packs. The RUF looks okay, but the McLaren is meh isn't it ? (I wont sell it anyway since I only have 4 leg, but just to know !



    Nice one mate. The Florio is great and the McLaren isn't the worst RQ27 to have. Certainly worth keeping — sometimes you need those lower RQ Legendaries to fill a gap.
    When was that? Did I miss an event? 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erilix said:
    What do you guys think about these ?

    I just got my 2 first legendaries (exept the ME4-12 and 12C,after almost a year of playing), with bought cash ceramic packs. The RUF looks okay, but the McLaren is meh isn't it ? (I wont sell it anyway since I only have 4 leg, but just to know !



    Go away  :)
  • BasilBasil Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    Jealous of the RUF !!!!
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Days like this give back some of the lost faith. Subsequent ceramics, first one is from a regular IG cash, the other one is from the 25 slots + ceramic deal. All within a minute. I guess neither one is outstanding, but still.

    The Audi is one of the top city streets cars now that half the others got nerfed.
Sign In or Register to comment.