More Server Errors?

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't keep rolling out prize car events if all the necessary safety nets aren't in place.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8
    Hutch_Tim said:
    I know it's hard to believe if you were a truly dedicated smarfer, but very few players were, and the net result is that F2P players are making more cash/day after the rebalance, and are sticking with the game longer than they used to.
    And how much more time do they have to invest? I can't believe that you can make more money after the "rebalance" (Please can we stop calling it rebalance, it's a nerf!) with the same effort as before.

I bet that people who play Clubs very rarely (me for example) and thus are putting the same effort/time in the game as before are getting much less money now.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Hutch_Tim for the responses👍
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu...
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm getting constant server errors on Asian servers now. Can't even get into events currently.
  • jigajiga Posts: 404 ✭✭✭✭
    ditto.  what a mess this game is in, whichever angle you look at it from
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot enter events = no cash + gold = no packs + slots = no fun = no game
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Events are back. Phew 😅. Now for my dopamine hit
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    I know it's hard to believe if you were a truly dedicated smarfer, but very few players were, and the net result is that F2P players are making more cash/day after the rebalance, and are sticking with the game longer than they used to.
    And how much more time do they have to invest? I can't believe that you can make more money after the "rebalance" (Please can we stop calling it rebalance, it's a nerf!) with the same effort as before.

I bet that people who play Clubs very rarely (me for example) and thus are putting the same effort/time in the game as before are getting much less money now.
    Actually Im geting much more Cash now without doing much more. 
    Cash from tier1-2 from events is good. Cash from playing 5 races in each event in clubs is good. A bit of cash from prize boards - not so good, but still with almost the same amount of time spending im getting about 150-200k everyday. Some day it was about 300k. 

But! I still hate playing clubs. 
    The thing is - cash income is not nerfed, even buffed, but gameplay got nerfed.  I would prefer to earn more cash in usual events and less in clubs. 
    Actually I would prefer to never enter Clubs mode, but I have to if want to keep opening ceramics. 

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @James_Pearce
  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited August 9
    As I see the problem with the nerfed priceboards, is that when you have spend 32500 on a ceramic and gotten a super rare car. Then you feel like it will be ages before you have that kind of cash again, and it takes the engagement out of you for a bit. 
    So all of the extra cash we argually earn, is earned at the end of events. 
    I liked that it was spread out all over the day, so there was something to look forward to a couple of times a day (opening a ceramic). Now its more compressed towards the event endings. Thats what bothers me about it

and the reason I’m having trouble with clubs, is that the many low or mid rq limit events, takes too much time to figure out which cars are the best for said events. And for me its just not worth it for the relatively small amount of time and money there comes out of these small events.
    Post edited by Richter7 on
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:

On the original topic of this thread, just to notify you by the way: players in Asia were unable to play Clubs from around 09.45am GMT. This was fixed as of 11.05am GMT.

Actually, it wasn't just clubs. None of us could even enter the events page from the landing screen.

Hutch_Tim said:

I did call farming the challenge "inefficient and weird", I still continue to farm it though, even now! (On that subject, I maintain that it is inefficient - 2 prize board cards every 3 hours - and weird, in that you have to try to win by 200-249 points exactly, which isn't something the game encourages you to try anywhere else).

... today's no-wall-of-text post experiment........ failed.
    lol. failed miserably. But I still enjoy reading them. By the way, you only need to beat your opponent by 150 pts.

It's quite easy to win 200-50, or a score slightly better than 200 but that doesn't go as high as 300. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server errors at the end of prelims. As expected. Hutch... Shut the game down, you clearly cant handle your product with professionality. Or am I being too strick???
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server errors again. Couldn't play in the last 2 minutes. Gladly no change in placement.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T-3 join. Only managed three tickets as the server hung massively. Finished 12th. Pulled this from the Ceramic:

• hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no server error but long reaction time, so I couldn't attack 3rd.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So this was only the prelims.... happy final lol. How often have we been promised that they take care of the server problems??
    Its getting boring.
  • erjuitoerjuito Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Groundhog Day coming soon in 2 hours  :D 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm right on the bubble for T1 so really hoping the server errors are solved. I will be mightily peeved if I miss out in final few mins because of server errors.
  • erjuitoerjuito Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    I'm right on the bubble for T1 so really hoping the server errors are solved. I will be mightily peeved if I miss out in final few mins because of server errors.
    I am equal between 4 and 10. In the previous one I was ninth and they refused to give me the Viper.
    So this was only the prelims.... happy final lol. How often have we been promised that they take care of the server problems??
    Its getting boring.
    ääähemmm
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was fine during the event, crashed after it ended lol
    Tbh, it crashed later this time, so they got better :).
    Still, crashes in the most important moments of the events are really against the spirit of the game.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst I saw no crashes, hitting refresh on the leaderboard was taking 5 seconds + in the final 3-4 mins
    Hutch_Tim said:

Cash from tier1-2 from events is good. Cash from playing 5 races in each event in clubs is good. A bit of cash from prize boards - not so good, but still with almost the same amount of time spending im getting about 150-200k everyday. Some day it was about 300k. 

The thing is - cash income is not nerfed, even buffed, but gameplay got nerfed.  I would prefer to earn more cash in usual events and less in clubs. 

Its a bit frustratin when you sell 120 cars from holding pool and get only 40k.  

Hutch_Tim said:

Its a bit frustratin when you sell 120 cars from holding pool and get only 40k.  

edited September 6
    Can you race right now? When i hit the GO button i get the circle of death, have to forcequit the app. Or wait like 3 minutes for the circle to end and continue the game. Happened here and there in the last time.
    I get the spinning wheels when i try to play events, takes easy 2 minutes to continue to the next screen, Clubs run normal.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got that in the final 4 minutes of the Quals last night